• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Introducing CoinPoker - Crypto-Currency Based Online Poker Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyG

Dear Dash community,

I am very happy to have made so many friends and to have met amazing people here, thank you very much for supporting my projects and especially the latest one which is CoinPoker. My special thanks goes to key members of the community for being a part of this. On behalf of my team, I want to thank your community which helped to attract funds to our new project.

We really believe in the future of online poker, which is why we created semi-decentralized poker room called CoinPoker that will help solve biggest problems the game is currently facing, namely the lack of transparency, security issues, and the time-consuming worldwide transactions. With the help of our own in-game cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, we hope to change all these things – and if you’d like to know more, I invite you to read our Whitepaper here, and take a look at our website.

Our Pre-ICO is nearly sold out, I know lots of people from Dash community already participated – so thanks again to you all for your support, it means the world to me.

Best,

Tony

Hi TonyG!

Interesting concept I just wonder how big is the overlap between crypto and poker communities? And, of course, what part will Dash play in it :)
So far I can only see a good deal (30%) to get in into the pre-ico for the Dash holders (via Spectrocoin).
Anyway, I think Coinpoker should attract even more people (poker players in this case) with this new use case of cryptocurrencies.

Glad to see you continuing to promote crypto to the masses!

Hi TonyG!

Interesting concept I just wonder how big is the overlap between crypto and poker communities? And, of course, what part will Dash play in it :)
So far I can only see a good deal (30%) to get in into the pre-ico for the Dash holders (via Spectrocoin).
Anyway, I think Coinpoker should attract even more people (poker players in this case) with this new use case of cryptocurrencies.

Glad to see you continuing to promote crypto to the masses!

Hi,
Thanks for Your questions. I think the fact that 90% of pre-ICO CHP is already distributed within 4 days, clearly shows that poker community is really getting into it. CHP should absolutely attract many more players around the world to start using coins and it is great for crypto community. On the other hand – there are lots of problems with payments in poker, so cryptos should help players from Asia, LATAM or even North America to join online poker again.

The deal is really great and now actually is something around 80% off – just because cryptos increased after the valuation for pre-ICO was set. So it is more than a good deal.

We are discussing options of where DASH technology could be involved in the product development. We are not committed to one technology with this project – for any tool we might use whichever works better to deliver best experience for poker players. We all know Dash is in good shape.

While I believe their is a huge overlap for poker players and crypto I don't understand why someone would use coin poker vs using the larger cryptos. Can cash out very quickly with those and have a large player pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back