• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Intergration of DASH for an ISP?

adarrell

Hello all

My name is Gilbert Darrell, I've been a fan of DASH for a long time, being a miner and general user of the crypto for years. One project I really found a lot of value in due to the community and privacy features.

I am working on launching a telecommunications provider that will deliver high speed internet and cell phone services to communities in our target markets 1st (Caribbean / Central + South American) before expanding to larger opportunities.

We have projected 2-3k customers per year in our 1st few years, with that number rising quickly as we expand.

We will heavily incorporate blockchain and cryptocurrency into the company, in places that make sense like payments, privacy, distributed storage etc. But what else?

As a fan of the DASH project, I was racking my brain on the best ways to integrate it into our customer portals.

What makes sense / what doesnt / what should we plan for it.

At baseline there are some easy answers...

- Accept crypto & specifically DASH at a discount for the customer, so it encourages adoption

- Launch masternodes to run inside our data centers

What else could we incorporate to bring value to our customers that DASH has to offer?

Hello all

My name is Gilbert Darrell, I've been a fan of DASH for a long time, being a miner and general user of the crypto for years. One project I really found a lot of value in due to the community and privacy features.

I am working on launching a telecommunications provider that will deliver high speed internet and cell phone services to communities in our target markets 1st (Caribbean / Central + South American) before expanding to larger opportunities.

We have projected 2-3k customers per year in our 1st few years, with that number rising quickly as we expand.

We will heavily incorporate blockchain and cryptocurrency into the company, in places that make sense like payments, privacy, distributed storage etc. But what else?

As a fan of the DASH project, I was racking my brain on the best ways to integrate it into our customer portals.

What makes sense / what doesnt / what should we plan for it.

At baseline there are some easy answers...

- Accept crypto & specifically DASH at a discount for the customer, so it encourages adoption

- Launch masternodes to run inside our data centers

What else could we incorporate to bring value to our customers that DASH has to offer?

You could have your company added to the Dash merchant directory, once you finished the Dash integration as payment option :

https://discoverdash.com/
https://www.dash.org/merchants/

Maybe promote Dash in your customer portals through an ad or by using its official logo ?

https://www.dash.org/graphics/

Anyways, thank you for your post, always nice to see people interested in supporting Dash.

yes all good ideas....

is there projects going on in the DASH community that make sense for a telecommunications company to adopt?

Back