• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W

kenOrgami

5d84cbf40f71f938.jpg
If the Antminer suprise you, please wait the next monster.

Pre-order begin at August.

Last edited:
Hi, can you give more details, like cost and shipping by date?
Anyone who understands Mandarin can help with the other details mentioned?
Has Innosilicon delivered on time earlier?
I was in talks with iBeLink and also was about to order the Bitmain D3, which I learned about from your post, thanks for sharing, and keep sharing, thanks a lot :)

They just have existing chips they use anyway for sha256 or scrypt and then re-program them to do x11, x11 isn't that complicated and its very efficient.

Sorry, but you don't seem to have any understanding on how ASICs work. ASIC stands for Application Specific IC. An ASIC can't simply be reprogrammed to do something different. You could have more advanced systems with firmware etc that you could alter later on, but in this case we have hard wired transistors to perform a particular hash function. A chip capable of sha256 and/or scrypt won't be able to do X11.

Your right I didnt notice bitmains chips BM1387 and BM1485 were different until now. Sound close but very different

Hi, I know about this miner a long time ago (not exact specification). 26.3.17 I wrote to Innosilicon and asked them If they can create x11miner. Gordon Ao (CEO of Innosilicon) wrote me OK, but we need algorithm materials, existing asic spec, C code documentation and more..... So I sent them everything i found. 4 months later miner is here. I hope they wont be like "thx bb". If I will get one piece for testing or any other informations - I will share it with you guys.

Hi there, I am interested in starting to mine w dash. I have budget for 1. How should I get started?
Should out of the 3 release (bitmain, ibelink and innosilicon) this seems like the best one.
What would you guys recommend for a complete noob

Depends on if ya willing to wait 2 months or want something now.

Has anyone got a quote for the minimum order for 3x innosilicon a5s yet , they sold out hours ago.

I got the wiring information and everything. Anybody in this forum placed any order because i just want to confirm the bank information is correct and legitimate?
I don't know , you may try asking them through official email correspondence and do get confirmation that they will really release what they are announcing because normally in terms & conditions such companies put that 'specifications maybe revised without any fault at our part'. So just double check!

People say that in past when they released litecoin miner they initially claimed it to be 800 Mhs on 700 watts or so but when released it was 280 MHs on 1050 watt.

I don't know , you may try asking them through official email correspondence and do get confirmation that they will really release what they are announcing because normally in terms & conditions such companies put that 'specifications maybe revised without any fault at our part'. So just double check!

People say that in past when they released litecoin miner they initially claimed it to be 800 Mhs on 700 watts or so but when released it was 280 MHs on 1050 watt.
Yeah. I send an email but there is no reply till now. Maybe it's night time in china

Back