• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Increasing Confidence in Darkcoin

GreyGhost

Foundation Member
After a recent huge price drop I investigated potential culprits only to find:

-- Evan is NOT dumping his Darkcoins;
-- key developers are NOT dumping their Darkcoins;
-- biggest holders of Darkcoin are NOT dumping their Darkcoins, on the contrary, they had been BUYING as you may see @ https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/#!rich yourselves;

Evan's post in "Losing Faith..." thread addressed all the relevant issues. The only real problem is the price that makes us nervous. But some of us are to ADD-ed or to greedy for a quick buck or too impatient to think clearly. Most of us are reasonable.

Bitcoin 2009
Darkcoin 2014
does not mean you all will be rich in September of 2014 but, if Darkcoin survives, and there are all reasons to believe it would, you may be in years to come.

Darkcoin is a PHILOSOPHY of RESISTANCE - a fight to regain our right to our PRIVACY and to start building a PARALLEL SYSTEM, ignoring the Financial Crime Cartel and its fiat that is destroying the world.

I would DONATE my money for such a cause. So, if my INVESTMENT can not only help the said fight but could also produce wealth for me in the better future we're trying to create, it is a fucking win-win like I've never seen before. It is worth working, fighting, believing, spreading the word, innovating, investing...

Could all this go bust? Sure it could, but if the ship sinks I'd be proudly sinking with it, happy that I've gotten an incredible opportunity to be a part of something almost totally unimaginable only a several years, or in Darkcoin's case, several months ago.

This is an organic process one can't force to bend to his or her wishes. But it is a damn exciting process. So when testers or investors like myself complain that Evan is not reacting to every single hiccup or drop in a price, we all should remember that a small token of respect for Evan is due -- without him we would not have any of this.

Darkcoin has been progressing nicely. The price will follow.

Regardless of all the crashes and huge price drops... Darkcoin price is still higher than when I first discovered DRK, which was at 0.00159 btc at the time. I don't think Evan has any control over the market. Whales pumped and dumped DRK just like any other coins, and it wasn't in Evan's control. It's all about fundamentals. If one doesn't understand or believe in the fundamentals of DRK, one can freely just walk away.

Nobody says Evan dumped his coins, but please explain how can one be sure Evan is NOT dumping :)
Personally I think he can do whatever he wants with his coins, he deserved it. But you can't just know he is not selling any.

Nobody says Evan dumped his coins, but please explain how can one be sure Evan is NOT dumping :)
Personally I think he can do whatever he wants with his coins, he deserved it. But you can't just know he is not selling any.

Sure, if I were Evan and if I had had so many DRK... I would've sold many of them when they were at the highest price and say thanks to the whales... lol... Because why? So I could pay for my living expenses, so I could devote all my time into the coin. Is there anything wrong with that? I wouldn't expect any software developer to be a god or a robot who doesn't need money.

Reactions: jpr
... please explain how can one be sure ...

I am not sure you exist or, for that matter, I. Alas, the smugness is never an exceedingly welcomed threat in known realms. (that we cant' be sure exist)

Back