• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

in your business do you accept only DASH or Bitcoin too?

Luiz_Ant0n10

What is the best strategy to a startup business, accept only DASH or accept Bitcoin and DASH?

I'm accepting Bitcoin and DASH in my startup. But it is the best strategy? Bitcoiners consider DASH a threat?

cheers

What is the best strategy to a startup business, accept only DASH or accept Bitcoin and DASH?

I'm accepting Bitcoin and DASH in my startup. But it is the best strategy? Bitcoiners consider DASH a threat?

cheers

i am not a startup, but accept both too (webpage)
i think (in the early days) it is good to show a wider angle in payments
give it 6-12 month and Dash only will be 'appropriate' :rolleyes:

Excellent concept at tuapoma.com !

IMO, yet another indicator DASH should have a focus group dedicated to expanding in the Hispanic world !

Best
rc

How is this actually working? Bitcoin I mean?
hi, I did not understand your question, but if it can help you, in my startup I have installed a plugin called GoUrl payment gateway; with this plugin I can provide a criptocurrency payment system with DASH and Bitcoin at the same time.

Since barely anyone uses crypto, you'd be a fool to start a business accepting crypto only. Especially retail, since you're geographically limited and DASH has left IX broken and doesn't seem to care about fixing it.

I used to accept DASH and BTC on my website. All it did was confuse people, and since the plugin was written poorly, it ended up costing me sales from lost carts and customers giving up because they got confused.

Advice from someone who actually runs a business, regarding crypto: don't.

Until DASH fixes IX, or someone else implements it while DASH lets it rot on the vine, Cards and Cash are still the only feasible monetary exchange.

Lightning is a joke, don't even bother.

Bitcoin sees quite some mass adaptation were im from, just because it is seems as the original crypto currency.
The next cryptocurrencies that will recieve mass adaptation will be coins particularly made for ease of use for mass adaptation like VLT

Back