• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

In July 2017 what DASH mining pool is best and its fees

dashminelover

Hello DashPeople,

I saw some posts but they are a bit outdated so please share in your experience w.e.f July 2017 what DASH mining pool is best and its fees

Also is supernova really charging 0% fees, whats the catch and who own them?

According to coinmine.pl post on 5th july, apparently their fee has been removed as well.. I am also looking at pools to mine into.

According to coinmine.pl post on 5th july, apparently their fee has been removed as well.. I am also looking at pools to mine into.
So can the Dash Legendary Miners share with us in their experience what is the best pool?

Also, whats the catch on 0 fees by mining pools? How they make money?

I'm a complete newbie myself, and i'm currently waiting for my first Asic to arrive. It should be here within a couple of day.

I'm just gonna go with the big ones, and the cheap. don't really want to dig into why the fee is 0%, as i can always change the pool if it's pay-off(i guess)

Looks like the first batch of ASIC's have been out for a couple months now right? (are you talking ANTMINER D3 15GH/s?) Any feedback to give on pools yet?

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

are you saying that 45 GH/s on DASH earned you 0.243 DASH only?

Yes

I have 2 Anitmer D3's giving me 34 GH/s on DASH at Suprnova.cc Pool only earned 0.243 DASH in 24hours yesterday.

dashminelover, what are you earning relative to you Hashing power if you don't mind me asking, can private message me if you don't want to disclose on the forum, or just scale it to 34GH/s.

Some of the rounds have been out to 8000 seconds 2hours 15mins for a 0.014 reward.

Could it be that I am using an ASIC miner on a pool that cannot handle it, I am dropping very few Hashes something like less than 1%

I am wondering what everyone else is earning, calculators are saying I should be earning around 0.6 DASH a day with 34 GH/s, they cannot be that far out can they.

Tried the following calculators Cryptocompare(0.47 DASH)/ Coinwarez/(0.48DASH)/WhattoMine (0.48DASH) I am only earning half of this any thoughts...

Trying to determine if that is just how it is with difficulty increasing or it is just the pool that I am currently in.

I am giving it another day with Suprnova, then will try another pool.

I just wanted to get a feel for what everyone else is earning with similar Hashing power.

Yes

I have 2 Anitmer D3's giving me 34 GH/s on DASH at Suprnova.cc Pool only earned 0.243 DASH in 24hours yesterday.

dashminelover, what are you earning relative to you Hashing power if you don't mind me asking, can private message me if you don't want to disclose on the forum, or just scale it to 34GH/s.

Some of the rounds have been out to 8000 seconds 2hours 15mins for a 0.014 reward.

Could it be that I am using an ASIC miner on a pool that cannot handle it, I am dropping very few Hashes something like less than 1%

I am wondering what everyone else is earning, calculators are saying I should be earning around 0.6 DASH a day with 34 GH/s, they cannot be that far out can they.

Tried the following calculators Cryptocompare(0.47 DASH)/ Coinwarez/(0.48DASH)/WhattoMine (0.48DASH) I am only earning half of this any thoughts...

Trying to determine if that is just how it is with difficulty increasing or it is just the pool that I am currently in.

I am giving it another day with Suprnova, then will try another pool.

I just wanted to get a feel for what everyone else is earning with similar Hashing power.

I earned 0.26 DASH yesterday on 30 GHs

So it is about right then... well not too far out...

Those calculators are little bit out by a factor of 100%... :)
They were correct before, but since D3 massive power and other shipments have arrived i think calculators are out of order now or mining pools are having some issues?

Certainly the Coinwarez and WhattoMine calculators take account of the rising difficulties...

You can enter the difficulty value manually..

Perhaps the Pools are having issues with the massive Hashing power that has hit them or they do not like the ASIC miners. I noted one pool today that only accepts AMD GPU DASH Miners...

Its going to take a little bit longer than i anticipated to get my ROI back.... like double it.... :(

Certainly the Coinwarez and WhattoMine calculators take account of the rising difficulties...

You can enter the difficulty value manually..

Perhaps the Pools are having issues with the massive Hashing power that has hit them or they do not like the ASIC miners. I noted one pool today that only accepts AMD GPU DASH Miners...

Its going to take a little bit longer than i anticipated to get my ROI back.... like double it.... :(
Almost 20% lesser then calculators estimated. Yes ROI is bad, you are lucky you ordered D3 because those who ordered Inoosillicon 30GHs for $10K are screwed as well as those who ordered iBeLink 22 GHs for $5K

ROI is not too bad, but I think what makes it worse is that I was expecting it to match the calculators...

Should know that whatever seems to be too good to be true probably isnt.. :)

Back