• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Imagine This

A Lamassu DASH ATM and Vending Machines in every Airport in a country.

As crazy as a marketing plan as this sounds, it could be done. Start with a small country, with only 5 - 10 airports, which are privately operated.

Use the governance platform to one by one, outfit these airports with - an agreement with the network/foundation, a lamassu DASH ATM, a Dash'N'Drink Vending Machine(s), and then marketing materials for the airport.

What airport wouldn't want money? They would be paid in DASH of course, and with online retailers, atms, and now vending machines to use your money on, we could be initiating a chain reaction where:

a) We get exposure and use out of dash from an international and high traffic userbase.
b) We get deals and investments from international (airports, businesses at airports) partners.
c) We leverage the governance platform to buy tangible assets (vending machines, atms)
d) The foundation learn how to broker contracts and assets between partners and the network.

As ambitious as this sounds, airports seem to me to beat every other space out of the water. High wealth user base, a lot of foot traffic, international, potential partner pool is also rich and international.

What does the community think?

Airports are a great fit, but a tough nut to crack from a sales perspective. They're notoriously restrictive about their retail space, for obvious reasons, and often part or fully state owned.

It will be great to see DASH ATMs and vending machines spreading around the world! Not necessarily in airports, specifically, but anywhere possible. I am sure that,as soon as they are available, many of us DASH users will invest in these DASH machines, and will place them all around.

For sure, the community will give all the necessary support to these machine owners, including press releases, and so on :wink:

Airports are a great fit, but a tough nut to crack from a sales perspective. They're notoriously restrictive about their retail space, for obvious reasons, and often part or fully state owned.

Wouldn't it just the same laws at airports as the rest of the country? So I am assuming if you have BTC atms already in a country then it would be just a matter of having them at the airport?

Back