• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

If Mastercard or Visa are actively preventing us from getting a Dash backed debit card, sue them?

I think it is clear that traditional banking and the fiat debt system is going to defend its economic paradigm against the emerging crypto economy. To enter the legal field is to enter their land.
The best battle will be in the field of adoption, the decentralization of money, collective funding, DAO and the right to privacy.

Changes in the history of humanity have proven to be slow but irreversible.

regards

I think all focus should be on those parts of the world that need DASH rather than want it to get rich. In those parts of the world, Visa and Mastercard mean nothing to the people. Yes, it would be great if all the bankers allowed us to use their system to overthrow them, however now we are a real threat they will never do this willingly.
DASH becoming the number one currency in places like Zimbabwe and Venezuela should be number one on everyone's list. This trading and speculating culture in cryptocurrency is poison and will only result in massive pumps and dumps.
DASH will only be used as a currency in these places where their money has failed. The first world will rather hodl or panic sell than use it day to day.
IMO all focus should be on Zimbabwe and Venezuela and others in this situation.

I'm all about helping the unbanked in every place that needs that.

I don't buy the false dichotomy that helping people in the developed world to use Dash as money will prevent or delay folks in Zim or Venezuela from getting access to Dash. I would suggest that the more people who use Dash as money (1st world, developing world, martian world, whatever world) that pushes forward adoption and ultimately winning.

Everybody needs honest straightforward money, AKA Dash.

I'm all about helping the unbanked in every place that needs that.

I don't buy the false dichotomy that helping people in the developed world to use Dash as money will prevent or delay folks in Zim or Venezuela from getting access to Dash. I would suggest that the more people who use Dash as money (1st world, developing world, martian world, whatever world) that pushes forward adoption and ultimately winning.

Everybody needs honest straightforward money, AKA Dash.
Yes, there are us who believe it's needed everywhere now but our numbers are sadly low.
90% of "crypto enthusiasts" as it stands will cash out when they believe the price is not going up anymore. This is because they don't care about the real world application of this, it's just for the quick earn or the gamble.
If I was selling heaters and I was targeting a warm climate im not going to get many buying and using them, but if I target a cold climate it's a very different story, these heaters are a must because without them there is suffering.
Targeting our attention on the places that really need it will break us away from our teather of bitcoin.
Wasting money fighting banks visa and MasterCard will only make DASH the hated cryptocurrency and the one they will forever try to hinder.

Back