• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[Idea] SkyDash

Do you support my idea

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jose Viera

Hi everyone, I hope You feel very well today, i want to show you what is my pre-proposal, what is Skydash?
Skydash is the idea of a flight booking system where you could pay with Dash Coin, i want to know your opinion about my idea. please leave your feedback .
Do you support my idea to begin develop it and make it proposal to start its development.

"Update"

We are still working in this to bring more about that, here some things we want to develop.

Index Data Display
• About Us
• Management
• Services
• Terms & conditions
• Privacy Policy
• User Agreement
• Help & FAQs 6
• Contact Us

User Registration & Profile (B2C)
• User Registration
• User Validation
• User Secured Login
• Facebook / twitter /Google login
• User Profile Set Up
• Booking History (year wise)
• Print/PDF
• E-tickets / Reprint / Mail
• Feedback

Search & Display
• Search (By One or All Parameters)
• Advanced Search
• Grid Display for Search
• Information Page (Info & Contacts) Bookings & Confirmations
• Review Options
• Payment & Booking
• Voucher Generation
• User Confirmation

DB & CMS
• CMS
• MySQL

Flight Module Features:
• Multi City Search
• One-way Search
• Return Search
• Discounted Return Fares
• Flexi Fares (+/- 3 days)
• Air Fare Calendar
• Secured Booking Page with form auto fill capability
• Save Search
• Share on Facebook/Twitter
• Live Ticketing and Cancellation
• Add Meal
• Add Extra Baggage at the time of booking
• Single Pax Cancellation
• SMS/E-mail Ticket and Invoice to the customer and admin for booking confirmation
• Reminders to customer for their travel dates
• Weather info in customer’s destination city
• Flight Search Flow
• Choose one of the options (Domestic or International).
• Select type of journey (One-way, Round Trip or Multi Cities).
• From and to fields in search section will populate with matching airport, city, state or country name as soon as user start typing.
• Select departure date and arrival date in case of Round Trip journey.
• Select passenger count from dropdown. Passenger drop down is for adult, children and infant.
• User can also specify the class e.g. economy, business or first.
• Multi city option provides option to select multiple destination cities to search flight and book all flights in a single itinerary.
• If Direct and unrestricted flights checkbox is checked, search result will bring only direct flights to the customer.
• Also, if journey date is not fixed, then one can check +/- Day search which will return flight packages for previous and next day’s also.
• In case the searching criteria are not valid or no airlines found for the search criteria, it will show message “Sorry No Flight Available for Your Search Criteria, Please Try Again!”
• The search result with all airlines is displayed in grid with dynamic pagination. The search result shows the brief detail of flight and fare.
• It shows Fare for the day for which we search and also for X days +/- if checked.
• User can also check air rules for each airline.
• The system provides options to filter the search result by airline, time, price, stops and other options along with sorting feature.
• After a flight package is selected from the list, payment details, insurance offers, terms and conditions are shown for the selected flight. Proper fare breakup for the airline package selected is also available for the user to verify.
• User can enter passenger details like name, email, phone, address, passport (if applicable), known traveler number (if available), etc. and can proceed to payment page.
• Payment Gateway Integration with DASH(it will the only one)

This is how the application would look:
970.png

Best Regards.

José Viera

Last edited:
That would be great, but there would need to be a lot more "meat on the bone", so to speak, for me to support a proposal for its development

That would be great, but there would need to be a lot more "meat on the bone", so to speak, for me to support a proposal for its development
Thanks @TroyDASH for your answer, first I would like to know what you think before i begin work on developing the idea and present it now as you say "more meat in the bone".

"flight booking system"
will this be dash direct - i can actually buy any flight with dash or is this just a shapeshifter thing ?

"flight booking system"
will this be dash direct - i can actually buy any flight with dash or is this just a shapeshifter thing ?
Hi @tungfa and thank you for your response, actually the idea is a shapeshifter where our system will receive the payment with dash and automatically do the payment to airline. This is the first phase.
Later we want to integrate directly the payment to the airline, but we know this phase could be more expensive. Our goal at the beginning is promote the use of the currency.

I like the idea just not sure why should dash fund non crypto businesses. I am all for a integration but being a startup venture capital is a whole different ballgame.

Ah most have missed that part, well that's good. I got lost with all the feature request.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

the flight business is one of the largest in the world, it had too many users. My idea is to reach that market and introduce the use of dash and once achieving this imagine how many people would we will arrive.

the flight business is one of the largest in the world, it had too many users. My idea is to reach that market and introduce the use of dash and once achieving this imagine how many people would we will arrive.
The most difficult part is not building a website or a business the difficult part is getting users to use dash , how will you convince users to use DASH ?

so the more relevant question would be why should users take the trouble of using dash when they can use their dollars or euros on well established sites ?

i dont want to ruin the party but please think of way to entice users into paying with dash , may be give them the best price on the market or something as your cost of doing business is lower with dash

keep thinking and keep doing good work

may be give them the best price on the market or something as your cost of doing business is lower with dash

Hi @Dashmaximalist Exactly this is what We are looking for, We are working to find the suppliers that give us the best price in the market in order to offer the best price and make it as attractive as possible. here I leave you some facts of this bussines:

In the world there are around 1397 airlines, approximately 3864 airports, 49871 flight routes and 2790 million passengers. Thats why We are bet on the use of Dash in this market, because it has a large number of users.

I have lots of ideas about this, such as using youtube influencers to make this trend

Little update.

Actually we still working on it to so the best proposal.
We bought the domain skydash.org
I know it is just a little step but we are compromise to do all the best.

I appreciate all yours feedback.

Saludos/Best regards

José Viera

Little update.

Actually we still working on it to so the best proposal.
We bought the domain skydash.org
I know it is just a little step but we are compromise to do all the best.

I appreciate all yours feedback.

Saludos/Best regards

José Viera

Why .org?

Back