• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Idea for BTC -> Dash exchange with 0% fees

Would this be a good project for the new MN funding system?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will7am

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking of interesting projects that could be done with the upcoming decentralized funding system, and this afternoon I think I've come up with something that will add value to the Dash ecosystem, as well as providing a useful service to users. It's also something I feel I could do pretty well (if not project manage) since I already operate an exchange which sells Dash for GBP.

So here's the idea..

A BTC to Dash exchange platform similar to shapeshift.io, but with zero fees and every exchange comes directly from the sell wall on cryptsy. There will be no registration and it will be available to anyone who has Bitcoin they want to exchange for Dash at market rate.

Advantages:

- Users can get Dash at market rate with 0.0% fees
- Every purchase comes directly from the sell wall on cryptsy which will help the price
- No registration and verification like with other exchanges

I'm still working out the technicals on how this would operate in practice, so if anyone has any questions or suggestions I would love to hear them.

All the best.

Regards, Will.

There is no free lunch. If they pass that proposal, it's just gonna create the wrong incentives.

Please, read Mises.

Will looks like it will be impossible for you to do it you know why?????
Check cryptsy thing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back