• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS iBelink DM22G - October 2017 Batch for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etin

Hello Everyone,

I have an order for 100 units of DM22G - From the October batch. I will be keeping 25 of these units for myself. If you're interested in purchasing any of the other 75 units, do not hesitate to contact me. The price for each individual unit will be $6500.00 USD including shipping. These units will be shipped out by the 31st of October 2017.

If purchasing units is something that interests you, the payment would be required by the 14th of August 2017.

I hope some of you take a liking to this opportunity and again, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

iBelink DM22G Specification:

l Hash Function: X11

l Hash Rate: 22 GH/s ±5%

l Power Consumption: 810 W (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)

l Power Efficiency: 0.037 J/MH (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)

l Number of TNB0303 chips per unit:216

l Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C

l Network Connection: Ethernet

l Power Supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz

l Certifications: FCC, CE

l Dimensions: 490mm(L)*350mm(W)*180mm(H)

l Weight: 19kg (with packing materials)

Liar.
I asked at iBeLink for an Order of DM22G and got this message
the last time yesterday

Sorry, we do not have stock right now, we do not know when stock will be available, and we do not have DM22G pricing yet (single or 10 unit). Payment is with Bitcoin or Dash only. Sorry, we do not have a way to reserve a miner for you. Please sign up for our Waiting List, watch for our emails, and visit our website.

Regards, Herb

Liar.
I asked at iBeLink for an Order of DM22G and got this message
the last time yesterday

It appears someone neglected to train you. You do not know me. Do not presume that your experience or lack of it is the standard for everyone. Ask yourself do you absolutely have all the answers to every question? I can understand your frustration on not getting iBelink to sell 10 units to you. Next time send a private message and ask for help and maybe you would learn something.

Read the FAQ on the DM22G page then request for a quote for 100 pieces and come back to the forum when you get a response.

I must correct myself. I just got answer from iBeLink that they process orders in China but not on there website.
So I have to apologize to Etin. I'm really sorry, I was not aware that they response to an long and detailed request with an short incomplete answer.

Volume orders of 100 units are being processed now in China for delivery in October. We are not taking orders on our website yet.

Regards, Herb

Can you please explain me the technical advantage of this IBELINK device? How could it be that the D3 has 15Gh and consumption 1200w and this claims 22GH and only 850 W? Is the IBELINK really that ahead of Bitmain, or is the Bitmain not offering their best devices on the market?

thanks for your opinion

I must correct myself. I just got answer from iBeLink that they process orders in China but not on there website.
So I have to apologize to Etin. I'm really sorry, I was not aware that they response to an long and detailed request with an short incomplete answer.

Apology accepted and thank you for being so gracious.

Can you please explain me the technical advantage of this IBELINK device? How could it be that the D3 has 15Gh and consumption 1200w and this claims 22GH and only 850 W? Is the IBELINK really that ahead of Bitmain, or is the Bitmain not offering their best devices on the market?

thanks for your opinion

The iBelink is built like a server or normal tower PC. In it it has 4 hashing boards with lots of chips that do the mining. It has 5 fans to keep in cool. So to your question its more efficient because of the better cooling and its my understanding that the hashing boards can be replaced for higher hashing power to make it even more so when available.

iBelink has been making DASH miner for a while so I guess they had put more thoughts into it.

Bitmain also uses it machines for mining in China where its my understanding electricity is cheap. They probably have had to reason to make it energy efficient maybe subsequent releases will see it more so like we notice between the S7 to S9

Hello! I would like to purchase an IBeLing DM22G if anyone has any come available please let me know! Thanks!

I understand supplies are hard to come by, I was under the assumption 6500 was a considerable markup I was willing to spend to get the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back