• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink.co miner order payment warning

dracocephalum

Just would like to share some personal experience with iBeLink.co site. I had ordered 2x DM22G miners from the website, and apparently they are using coinpayments.net for transaction. I had been redirected to the transaction page for the wallet address to make BTC payment, and the page was saying I would have 1 day 3 hours to pay for it.

Great! 27 hours so I think it would be sufficient for me to get some BTC from my local exchange.

However that's not the case. It took me about just 5 hours to complete my BTC exchange, but when I logged in to the website again, my order had been cancelled! Note that the transaction on coinpayments.net was still active!

So here is the problem - if I had asked my exchange to directly send BTC to the coinpayments.net wallet address, then I was stuck. coinpayments.net clearly says all transactions are final and non-refundable (by them). And if you contact iBeLink.co, well, good luck - your order has been "cancelled" before they get the payment from coinpayments.net and I really doubt if they would return that back to you (I mean, easily, at least).

Well, fortunately, my exchange had sent the BTC to my own wallet instead - they missed my request about sending directly to coinpayments.net wallet which had turned out to be a good thing!

I had submitted tickets to iBeLink.co asking about what had happened, and due to timezone diff that was another 10 hours later. They said "due to my payment was not made within the time window my order was cancelled"...Wait! that's 27 hours for me to pay, but you cancelled my order 2-3 hours later after I placed it! I then ask about what "their time window for payment" is - they just closed my ticket without answering!

I don't mind if they said something like "even though 27 hours on coinpayments.net, we only give you 2 hours" etc. - that's fine and I will pay attention to that next time. But no, it shouldn't be "no answer"! And this has somewhat degraded their reputation in my mind, successfully.

They could be a legitimate business, it could be just one of their staff, and if something like this happened you may still be able to get back your BTC (with great effort and luck be warned), but for anyone who is still trying to purchase from them, and if you don't know their payment process, watch out for what I had experienced, which could put you into an unfavorable position!

And finally, if you want to have a relatively more peaceful mind to place order, go hunt for manufacturers accepting USD wire xfer payment - and if something wrong happened, at least you can call the police.

They are real jerXs

They are so much into saying customers "Oh as per your our terms......so and so" as long as its in their favor

And when THEY VIOLATE their OWN terms they will simply send a 'auto response' or NOT RESPOND.

I wish they learn to honor their own terms or they could be wiped off by Bitmain or Russians / Japaneese.

Just would like to share some personal experience with iBeLink.co site. I had ordered 2x DM22G miners from the website, and apparently they are using coinpayments.net for transaction. I had been redirected to the transaction page for the wallet address to make BTC payment, and the page was saying I would have 1 day 3 hours to pay for it.

Great! 27 hours so I think it would be sufficient for me to get some BTC from my local exchange.

However that's not the case. It took me about just 5 hours to complete my BTC exchange, but when I logged in to the website again, my order had been cancelled! Note that the transaction on coinpayments.net was still active!

So here is the problem - if I had asked my exchange to directly send BTC to the coinpayments.net wallet address, then I was stuck. coinpayments.net clearly says all transactions are final and non-refundable (by them). And if you contact iBeLink.co, well, good luck - your order has been "cancelled" before they get the payment from coinpayments.net and I really doubt if they would return that back to you (I mean, easily, at least).

Well, fortunately, my exchange had sent the BTC to my own wallet instead - they missed my request about sending directly to coinpayments.net wallet which had turned out to be a good thing!

I had submitted tickets to iBeLink.co asking about what had happened, and due to timezone diff that was another 10 hours later. They said "due to my payment was not made within the time window my order was cancelled"...Wait! that's 27 hours for me to pay, but you cancelled my order 2-3 hours later after I placed it! I then ask about what "their time window for payment" is - they just closed my ticket without answering!

I don't mind if they said something like "even though 27 hours on coinpayments.net, we only give you 2 hours" etc. - that's fine and I will pay attention to that next time. But no, it shouldn't be "no answer"! And this has somewhat degraded their reputation in my mind, successfully.

They could be a legitimate business, it could be just one of their staff, and if something like this happened you may still be able to get back your BTC (with great effort and luck be warned), but for anyone who is still trying to purchase from them, and if you don't know their payment process, watch out for what I had experienced, which could put you into an unfavorable position!

And finally, if you want to have a relatively more peaceful mind to place order, go hunt for manufacturers accepting USD wire xfer payment - and if something wrong happened, at least you can call the police.
We are sorry you had a difficult time ordering on our website. We are using the best web technology available, but we know the Bitcoin purchase process can be difficult. We will continue to do what we can to improve the order process. When orders are coming in our staff gets quite busy. I will talk to them to make sure they understand why is important to provide complete answers.
We always encourage customers to pay with Dash because it is a much better payment currency. When you use Bitcoin there is a 27 hour period before the payment settles and often times the payments do not complete.
We are certainly a legitimate business. We were the first company in the world to produce a Dash ASIC miner and now with the DM22G we have the leading Dash miner again.
If you haven't done business with us, we do understand that it is uncomfortable to not know the status of your payment. Do not worry, your order will always be placed or you will get your cryptocurrency payment back.
We continue to be huge believers in Dash! If you use it as a payment method, we think you will find it is even better than USD wire xfer.

We are sorry you had a difficult time ordering on our website. We are using the best web technology available, but we know the Bitcoin purchase process can be difficult. We will continue to do what we can to improve the order process. When orders are coming in our staff gets quite busy. I will talk to them to make sure they understand why is important to provide complete answers.
We always encourage customers to pay with Dash because it is a much better payment currency. When you use Bitcoin there is a 27 hour period before the payment settles and often times the payments do not complete.
We are certainly a legitimate business. We were the first company in the world to produce a Dash ASIC miner and now with the DM22G we have the leading Dash miner again.
If you haven't done business with us, we do understand that it is uncomfortable to not know the status of your payment. Do not worry, your order will always be placed or you will get your cryptocurrency payment back.
We continue to be huge believers in Dash! If you use it as a payment method, we think you will find it is even better than USD wire xfer.

you guys are joker who just copy/paste responses without even understanding customers point of view. You are like a ugly creature who looks into the mirror and says 'You see i am beautiful' and whenever anyone try to make you realize you aren't you say again 'i am beautiful'....come on stop this nonsense and admit your mistakes/violations.

Back