• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink ASIC Miner

DarkWater

Foundation Member
I am sure some of you have heard either on BTCTalk or here about the iBeLink ASIC Miner. I received mine yesterday afternoon, which was exciting to say the least when you've heard so many times about people not receiving their units, even from reputable companies. I wanted to do a video but at the moment I have been very busy with my newborn baby so text and pictures will have to do for the moment.

Packaging: The Machine was tightly packed in foam casing and banded together on the outside, so I give them kudos for ensuring safe delivery. Package includes the ASIC unit, and the power cable. The one thing that would have been nice to have is instructions on how to set it all up. Luckily I was able to find it on the internet with not too much searching.

9BTIygW.jpg

The Unit: The thing weighs a TON. Make sure you use proper lifting before potentially throwing out your back. When i fired up the unit for the first time, the sound of all the fans kicking in at once startled me. I recommend strongly for those of us who mine from home, the garage would be the most sensible location for operating this machine. This is much louder than my 280X mining rigs ever were.

SoVSOlL.jpg

Performance: I have had a fairly steady hash rate of about 370-396MH/S on miningpoolhub. Power consumption is at a steady 702Watts as shown here on my UPS system. So this machine has performed as it is advertised! What excites me is the fact that they were able to achieve this with suboptimal ASIC chips, so future development should be even more efficient. This is only my first 24 hours of ownership of this unit, but I had to let everyone else know that this machine is legit. Id like to thank Dualminer and iBeLink for making these available for sale.

SkivzUS.jpg

The only recommendations I have are clearer instructions on these ASIC's, and if the sellers would accept DASH instead of BTC. Converted to BTC was a nail biting experience for this purchase, and would have saved me an hour of time of transacting business. Can't wait to see what they will come out with next.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait for a video
these things sound intense (noise)

Thanks a lot for this information!

If you can found a time, Can you inspect this device for manufacturing date labels?

Congratulations! Good to see the DASH network being taken care of by the strength of dedicated miners.

I got my miners yesterday, they up and running.
Butch 2 is about 2kg lightest than batch 1 and got blue lights instead of green.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/ibelink-concern.8717/page-2

DarkWater,
As I wrote on other tread, green lights I got with batch 1, batch 2 came to me with blue LEDs... confuse why you got with green lights? If you show us photo of heat sinks from inside miner I can tell you if this is batch 1 or 2, they are a bit different and weight differently.
It is highly recommended to unscrew top lid and open your miner after delivery to inspect if all is in place and all screws tightened.

DSC_0661 (Large).JPG

Yes, they are laud and garage or basement is the minimum, My sitting in good soundproof cabinet with active cooling - no problem at all with any sound from my garage:)
DSC_0679 (Large).JPG

DSC_0682 (Large).JPG
DSC_0685 (Large).JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0661 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0661 (Large).JPG
    385.9 KB · Views: 159
I would like to give you an update from DualMiner.com. All the iBeLink DM384 Dash/X11 Miners that we were ordered in April have been shipped and customers have received their shipment tracking numbers. The iBeLink manufacturing schedule went even better than expected. All of these miners were shipped at least 3 weeks earlier than the date we had announced! We continue our efforts to serve our customers by providing accurate ship dates and the highest quality mining equipment available.
We are presently out of stock, we hope to be taking orders again soon. Sorry, we haven’t determined that date yet. Make sure you are on the DualMiner.com iBeLink DM384M Waiting List, we will email you when we start taking pre-orders again. Please watch the iBeLink DM384M Product Description on our website for answers to all your questions. We will communicate all information including payment terms, shipment, and other details on our website.

I have received all my units once I got them cleared from customs. If you order 3 you can expect a phone call from them asking for confirmation of where it's being delivered and an Tax ID no. Broker fee cost 34.02. I need to get an active cooling cabinet after seeing that one :O

How much was that cabinet?

I have received all my units once I got them cleared from customs. If you order 3 you can expect a phone call from them asking for confirmation of where it's being delivered and an Tax ID no. Broker fee cost 34.02. I need to get an active cooling cabinet after seeing that one :O

How much was that cabinet?
Finally you got them :)
Re Cabinet, I got it from ebay, that was a bargain;) as obviously is active cooling model with temperature controlled exhaust, hot air blowing out of my garage, seller used wrong description as passive one etc
Thats ebay auction for this item http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201537640984?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Thats about product to get idea how soundproofing works etc http://www.usystems.co.uk/ucoustic-9210-soundproof-server-cabinet
Maybe you will find something similar for yourself, for that price I got it its amazing stuff.
Cheers

I received my units last week without any issues. Great packing and sturdy craftsmanship. These things are tanks!

I'm thinking about developing my own DIY cooling cabinet/Rack since summer is coming!

lucky you.. mine are still stuck with customs even after providing poa paperwork. sucks to wait especially now that the profits are dropping daily and x11 asic market is getting flooded. how long did they sit at customs?

How much was that cabinet?[/QUOTE

i'm completely f.ked, customs won't let miners in due to unknown model description and would like to know more about the items and to rub more salt X11 asics are flooding the market... looks like my hopes of breaking even are just getting hopeless..

lucky you.. mine are still stuck with customs even after providing poa paperwork. sucks to wait especially now that the profits are dropping daily and x11 asic market is getting flooded. how long did they sit at customs?

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Which company is shipping the miners?
Mine came via DHL and it took them 2 days to clear Customs.
They have written "Generator of virtual currency" in the description field of the Customs declaration and it worked, so maybe you can use it too?

thanks for the feedback, what country are you from? Well DHL description says: CLOUDING COMPUTING TERMINAL HS, so i'm guessing word CLOUDING caused some confusion.. anyway i've messaged iBelink but yet to hear from them. as usual in crypto world once manufacturers sold their items you are on your own...

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Which company is shipping the miners?
Mine came via DHL and it took them 2 days to clear Customs.
They have written "Generator of virtual currency" in the description field of the Customs declaration and it worked, so maybe you can use it too?

Last edited:
Mine didn't take that long, and they didn't ask for anything more specific than my SSN to clear the package.

Finally my package got released and now waiting to be unpacked and setup. Hurraaay! Thanks to Andy from Dualminer.com and iBelink for following this up and making sure things got resolved. Appreciate the follow up call Andy!

thanks for the feedback, what country are you from? Well DHL description says: CLOUDING COMPUTING TERMINAL HS, so i'm guessing word CLOUDING caused some confusion.. anyway i've messaged iBelink but yet to hear from them. as usual in crypto world once manufacturers sold their items you are on your own...

Back