• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

i

As you know, I would LOVE to see dash get a foothold in the Filipino remittance space. However, right now I want to know who you are and who your US partner is.

Btw, if you buy that exchange, I think you'll need to rename / rebrand.

I love Dash so much but if the core group is so busy with other things so probably i can look for better options like PIVX, Waves, Ripple,Stratis, https://everex.one and also NEM used by Bitflyer of Japan
I understand your concern, but you should know that everybody is busy and we all are in different timezone. So not getting a feeback from the CoreTeam only after 3 hours you've posted is perfectly normal.

If you are serious, and answer the questions that are asked, and gives us some proof of who you are (or at least of how you will as I am not saying that you should send your ID to the forum ;)), be sure that this projet will be taken very seriously and you should soon hear from the CoreTeam.

Can the Dash developer start integrating Open Bazaar so we can demonstrate how to buy goods online in realtime as i will creat a shop in open bazaar so we can show anybody can shop at our shop in open bazaar,pay with instant send and have it delivered in 30 minutes. WOW!!

Summit is in November. When the Open Bazaar integration is to be ready for this to happen?

Summit is in November. When the Open Bazaar integration is to be ready for this to happen?
build our own dash store with dash instantsend as the payment processor. we can use Shrem Paycard,or tenx.tech nfc capable visa debit card or Dash Android and Jaxx mobile wallet for IOX devices

Sorry, I don't understand how this answers my question. I have OB integration on my roadmap, but no dates so far.

Sounds very exciting, but it worries me that you don't answer
If you are serious, and answer the questions that are asked, and gives us some proof of who you are (or at least of how you will as I am not saying that you should send your ID to the forum ;)), be sure that this projet will be taken very seriously and you should soon hear from the CoreTeam.

Back