• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I Promised to correct my Baikal posts if things changed.

Alright. So some of you or many may have read my rantings about the Baikal sales process, delays, and communications. I said if I was wrong, I would post a retraction. I'm wrong. I didn't get spoofed or scammed .. All of my miners arrived today in good order. Once I have one set up I can give you some feed back on performance and stats. The NiceHash hack sucks because I planned to use them there, but let's see what happens. Again, apologies to anyone, everyone who were put off by my misgivings. They were genuine and certainly the delays really had me spinning around.

Thank you

That's a sign of a good character. Well done by having ammited you're wrong. One questions to you: From which order did you receive? 2nd batch? starting December 10th?

That's a sign of a good character. Well done by having ammited you're wrong. One questions to you: From which order did you receive? 2nd batch? starting December 10th?
First batch that I paid for in early September... That's why there was a lot of questioning and frustration. Nearly two months later than originally scheduled.

Just FYI.. Engineer friend of mine getting 2nd batch this week.. He received DHL tracking on Thursday.. Cheers and Merry Christmas

Alright. So some of you or many may have read my rantings about the Baikal sales process, delays, and communications. I said if I was wrong, I would post a retraction. I'm wrong. I didn't get spoofed or scammed .. All of my miners arrived today in good order. Once I have one set up I can give you some feed back on performance and stats. The NiceHash hack sucks because I planned to use them there, but let's see what happens. Again, apologies to anyone, everyone who were put off by my misgivings. They were genuine and certainly the delays really had me spinning around.

Thank you
hi I'm looking at buying direct from Baikal but I'm a little worried as they have told me payment is via bitcoin or dash ....

the website was the correct one ...

is this correct ? pls help

thanks

Ok thanks for tht I've followed u now !

I was also told tht the giant was 3600 usd which might b a fob again !

I just wana order 2 - 3 units ‍♂️

Hello, please help me. When you bought miners from [email protected] did they send you bank information in singapore for beneficiary located in Hong Kong? Does any of you have similar experience. Thanks

Thank you
are you able to post what the legitimate domain name for baikal is for reference?

I did read your posts already. Domain addr is Baikalminer.com.
Thanks

But It seem to be SCAM !! baikalminer
skype ID: Baikalminer(live:baikalminer_2)

Facebook: @baikalminer.offical, baikalminer.com,Quingdao,China

I had transfered the payment by BTC via Skype on JAN 30,2018.

But yet, I don’t received 2pcs of Baikal Giant B”

Also skype off during 1week

Everybody! How can I get to scam!!

Help me !

Last edited:
I tried to buy some but they have not replied to my email so I contacted them via skype. Within two hours I had a reply and an invoice. Invoice does not have company address or registration number and also happy to be paid via BTC. Sounds a bit doggy. email address is
Baikal Miner <[email protected]>

Is this legit? It doesnt look like. Did you all got emails from this address when you bought your units??

But It seem to be SCAM !! baikalminer
skype ID: Baikalminer(live:baikalminer_2)

Facebook: @baikalminer.offical, baikalminer.com,Quingdao,China

I had transfered the payment by BTC via Skype on JAN 30,2018.

But yet, I don’t received 2pcs of Baikal Giant B”

Also skype off during 1week

Everybody! How can I get to scam!!

Help me !

Back