• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I need the Dash Electrum Wallet installation file for Windows or Mac to recover my Dash

welcomevita

Hello,
I am a Dash holder since years ago and after the last time I used my Electrum Wallet, I deleted the installation file. I have the seed but I need to download the Electrum Wallet for windows (or for Mac), but is not available to download.
At this point, the only way to recover my dash is to ask the community about share the wallet file with me in order to send my dash to a different wallet.
¿Can you help me, please?

Hello,
I am a Dash holder since years ago and after the last time I used my Electrum Wallet, I deleted the installation file. I have the seed but I need to download the Electrum Wallet for windows (or for Mac), but is not available to download.
At this point, the only way to recover my dash is to ask the community about share the wallet file with me in order to send my dash to a different wallet.
¿Can you help me, please?

The seed can be imported into Dashcore, but I'm not sure what the process is, have reposted this question in our Discord
help desk channel. Electrum is no longer being funded, the team was based in Ukraine.

Last edited:
The seed can be imported into Dashcore, but I'm not sure what the process is, have reposted this question in our Discord
help desk channel. Electrum is no longer being funded, the team was based in Ukraine.
Thank you for the info.
I will wait for the way to import the seed. In the meantime I will download the Dashcore wallet to be ready to do it.

You can attempt to create a new Dash Core wallet by specifying a recovery phrase as described here: https://docs.dash.org/en/stable/wallets/dashcore/advanced.html#create-hd-wallet You should also be able to import recovery phrases in other wallets like Edge if this does not work.

If you still cannot recover the funds, you can view the private keys directly using this tool (recommend for offline use ONLY, follow the instructions at the bottom of the page): https://iancoleman.io/bip39/

You can then import the individual private keys to Dash Core wallet.

Back