• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

redterpila

Hello, sorry for misuse of forums, but can I ask a question?
@admin is there any way to advertise my service w/o getting banned for spam? IDK how to get in touch with you so please, if you can, let me know how I can properly advertise my stuff.

Advertising is generally not allowed in forums, as they are meant to address the problems or issues from using company's products or services.

This Forum is for the benefit of Dash community members, of course, long time contributors to discussion here are occasionally permitted to advertise things, but even then, it is not encouraged, and any advertising posted by recent joins is often automatically flagged as SPAM and those posts not flagged by our SPAM filter are manually removed and can result in a SPAM ban.

So I can post it in offtopic? Thought I can post my services at Marketplace forum.
Please, clarify if I'm mistaken.

So I can post it in offtopic? Thought I can post my services at Marketplace forum.
Please, clarify if I'm mistaken.
You can post ads for goods and services offered for Dash in MarketPlace, anything else may be removed at Moderator discretion and/or flagged as spam.

What sort of goods and services do you forbid?

Anything that should end up on DarkNet. The marketplace here is for our community, it seems to get used way more by spammers.
I have taken down heaps of ads for everything from weed to fake passports. Marketplace is a service for the Dash community. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back