• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I have a GeForce nVidia 210 Silent 1GB DDR3 - I need help in mining Darkcoin

Hello Everyone,
I have GeForce nVidia 210 Silent 1GB DDR3 and i m trying to mine Darkcoin, I have found many threads and still didnt get to mine dark yet.
on ccminer i m getting the hashrate but along with it i m getting an error as well the error is:
Stratum_recv_line failed
stratum connection interupted
then it starts hashing again. I am new to darkcoin so please help me with this.

Thank you.

Hello Everyone,
I have GeForce nVidia 210 Silent 1GB DDR3 and i m trying to mine Darkcoin, I have found many threads and still didnt get to mine dark yet.
on ccminer i m getting the hashrate but along with it i m getting an error as well the error is:
Stratum_recv_line failed
stratum connection interupted
then it starts hashing again. I am new to darkcoin so please help me with this.

Thank you.

Hi Mohammed! Welcome to Darkcoin!! :cool:
Please give us more exact info. Exactly which version of ccminer, and also please post your config files for us to have a look.

Hi Mohammed! Welcome to Darkcoin!! :cool:
Please give us more exact info. Exactly which version of ccminer, and also please post your config files for us to have a look.
The Command i m using is:
ccminer.exe --algo=x11 -o stratum+tcp://[pool address]:[port] -O [login]:[pass]
and the version of ccminer are v1.0, v1.2 and all the ccminer version i found, all giving me the same error :(

it does the hashing but its not accepting anything :(

LOPhZgO.png

Never seen that to be honest. I'm on the AMD club too, so sorry. I'm sure someone will pop in.

You can still mine on the cpu cores with the cpuminer-1.3-avx-aes-windows-binaries but it'll be slow unless you got access to an awful lot of cores.

Back