• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How to solo mine Dash?

You can't if you are running an ASIC miner. You need to use a pool. At this point solo mining Dash would have to be one of the most pointless things you could possibly do unless you have a lot of money to pay for electricity lying around. Many pools have zero fees so you might as well get paid something rather than nothing (unless you find a block).

You can't if you are running an ASIC miner. You need to use a pool. At this point solo mining Dash would have to be one of the most pointless things you could possibly do unless you have a lot of money to pay for electricity lying around. Many pools have zero fees so you might as well get paid something rather than nothing (unless you find a block).
So i have to establish a pool for myself to solo mine, and if i find a block it would be all mine, right?

If you're somewhat technically minded you can take a look at P2Pool. Otherwise, I'm not really that familiar with the process. Again, I don't think there's any point in doing that since the returns are so low right now that you're going to be risking a significant loss rather than booking a small gain.

Although ASICs require a URL you can still mine solo @ solo dot nicehash dot com. Im not affiliated although I do have about 40GH/s on there starting today. Also I have used this site for solo Litecoin before.

You have to set the difficulty manually via password augments. diff_4194304 is optimum for the 19.3 GH/s D3 batch. Enter diff_4194304 as your password. They give you a unique stratum connection to mine directly to your wallet completely solo.

Hope this helps! I started this account just to respond lol

Although ASICs require a URL you can still mine solo @ solo dot nicehash dot com. Im not affiliated although I do have about 40GH/s on there starting today. Also I have used this site for solo Litecoin before.

You have to set the difficulty manually via password augments. diff_4194304 is optimum for the 19.3 GH/s D3 batch. Enter diff_4194304 as your password. They give you a unique stratum connection to mine directly to your wallet completely solo.

Hope this helps! I started this account just to respond lol

Let us know how long it takes to find a block.

Hi Guys,

We have around 500GH/s of mining power and want to try our luck at our pool, I have managed to setup a p2pool but want to try our own pool, I have tried MPOS and UNOMP but I don't have enough linux skills to sort, is there anyone that can help. I am happy to pay for your time. I will supply a VM and external access. Please let me know. I currently have Ubuntu 16 running and the Dash Daemon is uptodate

Thanks
Gui

Back