• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How to set auto backups in Windows Dash Core?

George2

Running the mixer I find it stops and asks to back up my wallet as it is running out of keys. How do I set this to automatically backup my wallet (using Windows Dash Core 12.3.2)?

/I know, RTFM, I tried, pls help

I haven't tested this, but I think if you disable the warning using "Warn if PrivateSend is running out of keys" in Settings > Options > Wallet then it will just make the new keys and a new backup without asking you first. You can then use various third party backup options to monitor the wallet backup folder and make new copies to external media as the files change, if necessary.

I haven't tested this, but I think if you disable the warning using "Warn if PrivateSend is running out of keys" in Settings > Options > Wallet then it will just make the new keys and a new backup without asking you first. You can then use various third party backup options to monitor the wallet backup folder and make new copies to external media as the files change, if necessary.
Thanks! I didn't think the 'warning' also included a 'pause until acknowledged' feature.

Back