Separate names with a comma.
Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!
Discussion in 'Mining' started by Czarekplpl, Oct 3, 2017.
Hello. How to mine on DashMiner pool with Antminer D3?
1. you log in to miner web console
2. go to -> MINER CONFIGURATION tab
3. put in pool address , worker , password under pool 1 , 2 , 3 RECOMMEND TO HAVE AT LEAST 1 BACKUP POOL
4. click SAVE AND APPLY
Problem is that pool do not need worker but public key:
You can specify sgminer parameters from a command line or edit sgminer.conf. There are 3 important parameters to set:
your DASH or Bitcoin wallet address (-u parameter)
your email (-p parameter)
server (-o parameter)
sgminer.exe -o sf -u XpAy7r5RVdGLnnjWNKuB9EUDiJ5Tje9GZ8_test -p [email protected]
Make sure you specified your wallet address correctly!
Can I configure Antminer for this pool?
1. which pool you try connect your miner to ?
2. are you sure we talk about antminer D3 ? cause it uses cgminer (probably custom)
Antminer D3 for sure. Pool is dashminer.com
contact them for information , seems they use own miner software , which wont work with asic only with AMD gpu cards
Thanks. I will.
I am not sure about it .
sorry . the address should using BTC or DASH wallet address