• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How to accept dash and convert to fiat

dashkiwi

Hi,
I have a small accommodation business that accepts booking payments online.
Where can i find out how to accept dash via my booking engine and covert mostly to fiat?
My business is in its second year so I can't expose to volatility at this point.

Thanks in advance,
Evan

Seems like something like this could be written using kraken's API and the already existing woocommerce plugin stuff...

The heavy lifting is already done. Just needs a little creative glue.

But, that's been "possible" for a very long time, yet no one has seen fit to leverage it for IX/retail, either.

Bottom line, not even DASH cares about DASH's would-be killer features... So, why should anyone else?

For the moment, I'd use the plugin w/ pubseed from a trezor, and manually dump to kraken. That's as good as you're going to get right now.

Last edited:
You can integrate GoCoin into Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento and other platforms. GoCoin converts Dash and Bitcoin into fiat currency and pays out after a certain threshold is met.
The integration into GoCoin is relatively new and was announced in January.
https://gocoin.com/

i'm surprised that one of the main coins that markets itself as wanting to be the paylap of crypto does't have a solution. Or perhaps even have a system where merchants can put up their hand as pilots to trial the first systems.
Perhaps Evolution first, and then focus on merchants accepting dash?

i'm surprised that one of the main coins that markets itself as wanting to be the paylap of crypto does't have a solution. Or perhaps even have a system where merchants can put up their hand as pilots to trial the first systems.
Perhaps Evolution first, and then focus on merchants accepting dash?
Have you looked at GoCoin? I believe that they are exactly what you are looking for. ;)

Back