• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How do you think Bitcoin can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carliexoxo

Hi, I'm a loyalist of the P2p marketplace system like Paxful and Localbitcoins, how do you think can Bitcoins help 3rd world countries? People keep saying that Bitcoin is helpful but why?

Yes it does, perhaps the most important effect of cryptocurrency is on how it can bring a percentage of poor into new era, allowing them to join in the global economy. In cryptocurrency, people in 3rd world countries, would be able to save money, invest, earn interest, start a business, borrow, send or receive money to friends and family for first time. The effect would be positive and this lead to new businesses ability to build new wealth.

As it has been said many times crypto will enable people in 3rd world countries to securely store and manage their own money, as they're often ineligible to obtain bank accounts. Just so long as they can gain access to the internet, Bitcoin is not limited to any class or country. Thus it has the power to democratize finance and liberate those who heavy controlled by dictator governments.

I think crypto can improve life in developing countries through overcoming inflation, replacing the corrupt financial system, making it easier to send money and so on.

Hi, I'm a loyalist of the P2p marketplace system like Paxful and Localbitcoins, how do you think can Bitcoins help 3rd world countries? People keep saying that Bitcoin is helpful but why?
Benefits of bitcoins are :
1. Irreversible Transactions.
2. No Paperwork.
3. Appreciating Value.
4.Quick and Cheap Transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back