Separate names with a comma.
Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!
Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Namita Patel, Aug 4, 2018.
I really need to expand my knowledge to invest successfully. Please help.
Can anyone help! I really want to know about it.
Thank you for your reply. But I want to know more please help!
First of all, kudos to you for deciding to invest in the stock market. It's going to be a roller-coaster ride for sure. You need to follow the following procedures to invest in the stock market:
1) Ensure that you have a PAN Card or Aadhaar card, it is mandatory for investing in the stock market. It is required for the KYC procedure.
2) Buying and selling of stocks have to be done through brokers. Brokers are basically companies or individuals registered and authorized by SEBI to trade on the stock exchanges. For the assistance they provide, brokers charge the brokerage or commission fee.
3) Opening of demat account or trading account is the third step. The demat account holds the stocks that you purchase. Stocks cannot be held in physical form and they form a part of the demat account. A demat account is also known as the dematerialized account. You can open a demat account online. Like a bank account, opening a demat account is fast and easy.
4) In order to buy or sell shares, you need to inform the broker of the quantity to be bought or sold along with the price at which you need to carry out the transaction.
5) Before you start off with the trading, I would advise you to stay updated with the current trends in the stock market, keep meeting people and listen to their experiences, I am sure you will learn alot from this. If you need any further advice, you can refer to this stock market trading page.
Best place to learn if you want to invest in the stock market in Africa >> this is a nice resource. It will tell you all.
Please note: Africa stocks are very volatile so invest with caution.