• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help with reused receive address

BoJunior

Hello, I have reused an receive address in my DASH Core Wallet, without first making an receive request in my wallet, and now it do not show up in the Wallet Balance. I have used Dash Block Explore and found my transaction, it do exist. And shows correctly that first I received and payment to this address secondly I spend the same amount from this address and thirdly I received and payment to the same address but this third transaction do not show in my wallet balance.
----
To top it up, I followed an advise to delete the log files and some other files and now I got problems synchronizing the master node ... ay

Last edited:
Might tell us what is the wallet version you use?

Might tell us what is the wallet version you use?

Hi, first thank you for your reply!

I use, Dash Core version v0.12.2.3 (64-bit)

As I deleted some log and dat files it have been running all night and still its at 25%, but have send 7MB?

Secondly, of course the first problem I got is still a problem how to get my balance right ...

upload_2020-4-12_7-8-27.png

As I supposed. You are using the outdated wallet version.
Remove the .dat files from appdata folder and the folders: "blocks" and "chainstate".
Do NOT remove wallet.dat!
Go to dash.org/downliads and get version 15 of the wallet.
Start it and let it sync.
All will be fine then.
Let us know if worked or if you still have issues.

Last edited:
As I supposed. You are using the outdated wallet version.
Remove the .dat files from appdata folder and the folders: "blocks" and "chainstate".
Do NOT remove wallet.dat!
Go to dash.org/downliads and get version 15 of the wallet.
Start it and let it sync.
All will be fine then.
Let us know if worked or if you still have issues.

Thank you splawik21! now I got my DASH. Next time I'll put on the tin foil hat ....

Back