• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help unlocking QT Wallet Dash Core version v0.12.1.3 (64-bit)

Dashtalker2

I have my passcode locked in KeePass vault on 3 devices and my wallet won't decrypt. I have tried numerous logical alterations of the original but still no luck getting in. Since I know, or lets assume I know, the passcode length and have a good idea what it should be is there a brute force script anyone is aware of that will guess based off my assumed passcode? Any ideas would be appreciated. It's only ~31 dash :(

I have my passcode locked in KeePass vault on 3 devices and my wallet won't decrypt. I have tried numerous logical alterations of the original but still no luck getting in. Since I know, or lets assume I know, the passcode length and have a good idea what it should be is there a brute force script anyone is aware of that will guess based off my assumed passcode? Any ideas would be appreciated. It's only ~31 dash :(

i had the same problem back in the day - turns out it was a spelling mistake - i used dave as posted above to sort me out

Back