Hello: I'm Darren Tapp (汤德润) a DIF Supervisor.

Darren

Aug 3, 2016
New Hampshire
www.darrentapp.com
I'm happy to report that our Q4 report is video and is available.

Slide 6 shows our Q4 expenses and outlays. In my opinion Q4 was a great quarter. Q1 might be a bit of rebuliding, but there are a few opportunities that I'm excited about and our reserves are prepared for.

One question we received was: "Do supervisors have to disclose whether they have any private interest/shares of a company that is being evaluated for investment?"

To which the answer is: "Supervisors disclose if they have a private interest in an investment and recuse themselves from the DIF vote on such investments."

Apr 22, 2017
Spain
For You and @Mark Mason
A suggestion.
I have detected an interesting opportunity for Dash, to can manage the DIF.
PayPal has bought this startup:

This startup is a professional custodial solution for institutionals, and as you can see in it blog are making partnership with may Blockchain projects.

It would be very interesting, that Dash was included, it would allow in the future that dash to be added in Paypal easily.

I hope you investigate, and you will tell me something.

Last edited:

Hilawe

Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 24, 2017
The largest self-directed IRA custodian in America, Equity Trust, is using GBI to custodial crypto investments for IRA retirement account holders. I personally use it and while it has relatively higher fees, it's been one of the best investments I've made for our Roth IRA. Of course, Dash is not available to invest. As you can imagine, this is major institutional money by Equity Trust.

One of the largest partner/investor in GBI is Dan Tapiero and he's mostly accessible through Twitter. He's featured quite a bit on Real Vision.

Here's a dashboard screenshot from my account:
Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 12.09.36 AM.png

I'm not sure that the DIF would be interested in something like this but thought I should bring it up anyway.

Apr 22, 2017
Spain
The largest self-directed IRA custodian in America, Equity Trust, is using GBI to custodial crypto investments for IRA retirement account holders. I personally use it and while it has relatively higher fees, it's been one of the best investments I've made for our Roth IRA. Of course, Dash is not available to invest. As you can imagine, this is major institutional money by Equity Trust.

One of the largest partner/investor in GBI is Dan Tapiero and he's mostly accessible through Twitter. He's featured quite a bit on Real Vision.

View attachment 10519

I'm not sure that the DIF would be interested in something like this but thought I should bring it up anyway.
I think it's interesting, I used for ideas & opportunities the discord DIF channel.
Now if I see something, I will put it in the forum post.

Reactions: Hilawe

Darren

Aug 3, 2016
New Hampshire
www.darrentapp.com
Thanks for bringing this up @blockchaintech ! I'll ask the other supervisors about it. Maybe this can go on our fact finding plate?

For You and @Mark Mason
A suggestion.
I have detected an interesting opportunity for Dash, to can manage the DIF.
PayPal has bought this startup:

This startup is a professional custodial solution for institutionals, and as you can see in it blog are making partnership with may Blockchain projects.

It would be very interesting, that Dash was included, it would allow in the future that dash to be added in Paypal easily.

I hope you investigate, and you will tell me something.

Reactions: blockchaintech

Darren

Aug 3, 2016
New Hampshire
www.darrentapp.com
Thanks @Hilawe the DIF currently has an interest in identifying all custodians that offer Dash an an option. I can certainly see the value in allowing people have exposure to Dash in their retirement accounts!!!

View attachment 10519

• Love
Reactions: Hilawe
Apr 22, 2017
Spain
A idea boys @Mark Mason :
It may be interesting for a partnership, and that the official crypto can be Dash. Study it, that with good marketing you could capture many Crypto users of this service (more tx).
They say that to accept Crypto, contact your email from @dasypay domain.

1617968839354.png

vazaki3

Jul 1, 2019
apogee.dynu.net
Dash Address
XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
I am hungry!!! I want someone to deliver me a PIZZA!!!! But I can pay only with Dash!!! Where are those delivery boys when you need them? By the way, I can also buy a new computer with the Dash I own! My computer is 12 years old!!!! Thank you so much @Geert, for giving me 1 Dash [1] [2] five months ago! I can now buy a new computer with that money!! But where are those delivery boys, when you need them? Why do they offer their services only in Venezuela???
I WANT A DASH DELIVERY SERVICE, DIRECTLY TO MY HOME! AND I WANT IT NOW !!!!
DIF SHOULD INVEST TO DASH DELIVERY SERVICES, NOW!!!!