• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Hello, how to buy dash from India?

lordquanta

Hello,

I've just joined the Dash community. I'm interested in knowing good, secure wallet to buy Dash coins available in India.

Thanks.

Hello,

I've just joined the Dash community. I'm interested in knowing good, secure wallet to buy Dash coins available in India.

Thanks.
Hey Welcome to DASH!

Probably the easiest way is to buy bitcoin first, and then exchange for DASH on an exchnage such as poloniex.

Remember to store coins on your computer and not the exchange. And create a backup of your wallet.

Hey Welcome to DASH!

Probably the easiest way is to buy bitcoin first, and then exchange for DASH on an exchnage such as poloniex.

Remember to store coins on your computer and not the exchange. And create a backup of your wallet.
Hello,
Thanks for the reply. Coincidentally I did exactly that. First bought/exchanged dash with btc from exchanges and then transferred dash to desktop wallet.
:)

i think soon , coinsecure or zebpay , will launch dash trading

can some one lobby unocoin to include dash into their platform please

If you would like to directly buy ether, try our website. We are building an easy to use website, ... but you can use ShapeShift.io to exchange between dozens of digital assets including bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, dash, Monero, etc.

Till now, Indian exchanges don't provide Dash trading. You can buy it from other exchanges using other Bitcoin. I think zebpay, unocoin exchanges will start this service after regulatory clearances.

Regulations related to cryptocurrencies are not clear in India and therefore many exchanges are not provide services in India

Back