• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Has anyone else heard of Javvy Wallet?

Javvy look like something good?
They are going to have Bitcoin and Etherium right out the gate. I wonder how long before they add Dash.
Even Offers an International Debit Card.
What do you guys think?
2017-10-01 (2).png
2017-10-01 (3).png

Electrum. 7-21 days ID verification.

What. Are. They. Smoking?..
Hello all!

One of our team members stumbled across this post and pointed it out to the rest of us...

Even though many of us spent hundreds of hours each and poured over these documents, reading over and over again, it was easy to become "blind" to basic errors. When I created that comparison chart, I must have copy/pasted the placeholders and never updated them. They should have shown "N/A" for any wallet that doesn't support buy/sell capability. I have updated the pitch deck and prospectus to reflect this correction.

Fortunately, we saw this comment before too many others spotted the inaccuracy, causing confusion or doubt. :)

When in doubt, just ask! We are happy to answer any questions about the project or our road-map.

Cheers!

Brandon

As far as adding altcoins, it depends upon how much funding we raise in our equity fundraise (on Fundable) and our upcoming ICO.

Based on our expected funding, we will likely have the top 1-2 dozen cryptos (which would include dash) and several approved tokens. After those, we will likely hold a survey to prioritize adding others. However, the goal is to support hundreds of cryptos and most "reputable" tokens (as defined by Javvy).

Back