• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Governance based on decentralized reputation

There is no "prohibition" on voting. If you want to put something to a vote, you can. Your question goes more to the point of what that voting means. Technically, the masternode vote does not mean anything other than who receives funds from the blockchain. It remains to be seen exactly how much influence the masternodes have, if any, on coders/protocol updates.

I wonder if you really heard me.
I didnt get any kind of answer, or any argument against it or in favor of it.
It is like I didnt said it. Nobody seems to care about this enormous omittance.
You dont seem to care about this prohibition of voting, decided initially by the core team.

So what do you think about it, am I right or am I wrong?

you have to understand that there is a lot of posting in multiple pages and chats , if I would argue any point I not agree with I would get zero work done and be here 24/7 arguing myself (and u propably) to death

no I do not agree
voting by numbers is not nessacery , that is way over the top , remember this is digital cash , votes are just for budgets , we are not trying to run a country here , even though it sounds like that these days as the governance part has such a strong angle these days
that should balance out soon when 12.1 kicks into action

no I do not agree
voting by numbers is not nessacery , that is way over the top , remember this is digital cash , votes are just for budgets , we are not trying to run a country here , even though it sounds like that these days as the governance part has such a strong angle these days
that should balance out soon when 12.1 kicks into action

Exactly because votes are for bugjets, this is a HUGE reason why voting should be done with numbers. Percentage numbers in particular.

Projects cost a certain amount. In my experience with IT projects, getting 80% of the funds does not mean you achieve 80% of the business benefit. Either fund the project or don't. If you think a project costs too much, discuss it, and if you still think so, vote no.

Back