• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

git pull version "beta" ?

THX1142

So I updated my wallet today with a git pull. the 'about' pull down says it is version "v0.9.4.8-beta"

Is this correct? I thought it would no longer say "beta"

I was worried when I first saw my wallet, during beginning with a re-indexing.. as the amount of coins was much lower than it should have been.. but after a fair amount of time... it all looks ok. yeah!

So I updated my wallet today with a git pull. the 'about' pull down says it is version "v0.9.4.8-beta"

Is this correct? I thought it would no longer say "beta"

I was worried when I first saw my wallet, during beginning with a re-indexing.. as the amount of coins was much lower than it should have been.. but after a fair amount of time... it all looks ok. yeah!

Sorry I just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't already, you will have to update and reindex again ASAP. The correct version is 9.4.11.

Sorry I just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't already, you will have to update and reindex again ASAP. The correct version is 9.4.11.
where can i get 0.9.4.11 source?

on github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin the latest version is 0.9.4.9

binaries published on the site are not working on my Debian Squeeze distro.

can you fix this please?

where can i get 0.9.4.11 source?

on github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin the latest version is 0.9.4.9

binaries published on the site are not working on my Debian Squeeze distro.

can you fix this please?

I think the git is 0.9.4.11 and it's just mislabeled, sorry for an confusion. (I'm not a dev I can't do anything but I'm 99.9% sure it's just mislabeled)

Back