• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Get Amanda (DASH) on Keiser Report

good idea but this is not really a proposal i imagine
as this has nothing to do with $ - it comes down to max taking us on or not
(or did inmiss something ? :rolleyes:)

and if anything - i think he would only take on evan i imagine / seeing his show
(not PR pieps but Head Devs)

Right this is more a decision-based proposal, of course there could be some DASH involved in case is best if she is live at Max Keister location (which currently he is in the US). He was just in Austin last week. Not sure his current location. I wonder if anyone with closer contact to his inner circle that participate in the DASH community can help orquestate the meetup.

Max is a weird cat. He followed me, and we were talking about things, and he abruptly ended the conversation and unfollowed me. I was speechless. Seems unstable. But it would be great for Dash exposure to have Evan or Amanda on his show! I'm not sure why he avoids us...

I'm not sure why he avoids us
I doubt he avoids you personally or avoids Dash. Shows like his require a lot of people to produce. I would bet it is more a matter of him and his team simply finding other things of interest. A great time to ask for an interview would be when Evolution debuts.

I think Anarchapulco is all set on speakers, but I would love to know if she will be attending. I'll try my best to be there.

Back