• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

gawminers hashlet multialgo cloud mining

Lord Of The Internet

Supposedly, gawminers new hashlets will be able to do multi algo mining including x11.

When all those megahashes start turning towards darkcoin, what do you guys think will happen?

i bought some just for the hell of it.

I'd be surprised if they can do X11... not impossible. But that would be quite a thing.

They are strongly hinting at it. If or when it happens, i want to be sitting there with my finger on the trigger.

The hashlets would put the current miners on their knees. And they will be in the dirt wondering what the fuck just happened.

Looks to me like a multipool that you also rent out their hardware for - no user control, but a guaranteed profit for gawminers and I would bet heavily on this 'cutting edge profitability prediction' algo being tweaked by gawminers for anyone who wanted to pay to manipulate the market, dump certain coins etc.

Yet more centralisation with the potential for huge abuse.

I wouldn't go near it with a ten foot pole.

Supposedly, gawminers new hashlets will be able to do multi algo mining including x11.

Even a Rasberry Pi can mine X11, so it's easy to _announce_ something´which does X11.

As long as they don't prove otherwise (and they won't be able to do in the near term) they are just a normal SHA/Scrypt multipool.

Back