• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

GAW Cloud mining

recan86

What do you guys think of this site? Anyone used them before?

Im curious, if the fees are .08cents per MH and a typical payout is say .0004 aren't you not able to make a profit even off a 40.00mh hash let. I'm hoping my math is just way off and it's because i haven't slept but can anyone break this down for me?

Example

(____ )MH x Average payout = total payout ?

Great ROI! Constantly innovating to stay ahead, if your hesitant drop a $20 on it & forget about it for 143 days. YouTube has some good reviews.

i'm up in that site very deeply.

The only hashlet that has had a negative return is the multihashlet. But what they do is ... whenever that happens, they lower the maintenance fees to bring back profitability.

So far, gawminers has treated me well.

i plan on mining the shit out of them until i reach equilibrium monetarily and i'm about 2 months away from that. And then when i sell them, its pure profit.

Update.

Gotta say i was a skeptic but so far so good. Going to hit my initial investment soon and I couldn't be happier. Even Lord Of The Internet helped me a bit. It's nice once you get passed the different methods of navigation.

it's probably too late to get in on the super super sweet deals. I bought all my hashlet primes for $16 each. But now, nobody will let go of them for under $40 because they make such great returns.

If i were you, i'd still go ahead and buy some prime hashlets for around $40. Supposedly, they will be worth even more by the end of the year.

All that is just my personal opinion though.

it's probably too late to get in on the super super sweet deals. I bought all my hashlet primes for $16 each. But now, nobody will let go of them for under $40 because they make such great returns.

If i were you, i'd still go ahead and buy some prime hashlets for around $40. Supposedly, they will be worth even more by the end of the year.

All that is just my personal opinion though.

Thanks for the advice. I've seen someone on eBay selling them for £19.50 + £2 delivery (delivery??). Might give a couple a try.

Thanks for the advice. I've seen someone on eBay selling them for £19.50 + £2 delivery (delivery??). Might give a couple a try.

whoa whoa whoa! do NOT buy hashlets from ebay for any reason whatsoever. Go directly to www.gawminers.com or https://cloud.zenminer.com

If you are serious about getting into it, i have to insist that you go through me or recan86.

Either one of us can provide you with an "invitation". You will want an "invitation" because it comes with a free miner to get you started.

whoa whoa whoa! do NOT buy hashlets from ebay for any reason whatsoever. Go directly to www.gawminers.com or https://cloud.zenminer.com

If you are serious about getting into it, i have to insist that you go through me or recan86.

Either one of us can provide you with an "invitation". You will want an "invitation" because it comes with a free miner to get you started.

Ahh, OK. I just saw that they were sold out on the website. Are they available with an invite then?

If you need an alternative pbmining is an OK option. Though their prices have gone up a little in the past few days.

If you need an alternative pbmining is an OK option. Though their prices have gone up a little in the past few days.

Yeh, I have been with PB for a while now. Really like how they do things. Had to email them about an incident too and it was dealt with excellently. Was getting a decent return for a few months but now it's pretty insignificant.

OFF TOPIC
: Some theories out there on PB being a massive ponzi. The thread on BCT regarding this is an interesting read.

They could all be ponzis but impossible to tell (since the ponzi would have to fall!). How many GHS do you have with them?

Ahh, OK. I just saw that they were sold out on the website. Are they available with an invite then?

send me a PM with your email address and i'll send you an invitation.

This isn't a referral or a loan of any type. It's just a way to spread the good cheer. I think that the free miner is a 10gh genesis hashlet. It's not much, but hey .... free is free.

Hell yeah. everyone loves free shit.

anyone who wants a free 10gh miner with a brand spankin new zencloud account can send me a PM with their email address and i will hook you up.

GAW is simply legit. I have a good investment at there and always got my payments. Just in last 6 week nothing seems good about payments. But I believe it'll be fixed soon. No other cloud mining company is hardworker like them...

Back