• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Game Dev For Darkcoin

ayruel

For Online Games like Mmorpg rpg ..etc
First I apologize for not being able to use English perfectly and if this trhead in wrong place please move it :D
This idea has long existed in my brain but because of the limited ability I have. i cant make it true .. :)

you should know that gamers spend alot money to play their favorite games . actually has a lot going on ilegal sale in the gamer world . sometimes they sell their game characters with item2 ,level with very high value . There is even a character in game purchase exceeds the price of the car .

existing methods in my brain are :

if the buyer is interested in buying one character :
- Buyer sends darkcoin to the market but not yet sent to the seller . This process is locked direct sales to other buyers
- Then the seller sends character password ( not email register for game ) to the market .
- Market trying to ascertain whether these characters for clarification according to info provided . This to avoid scams
- After all the above proces runs perfectly . the seller , send the email which is registered on the game to the buyer
- Then buyer , all entire password in thats game must be changed
- if buyer already succeed got char,item,point etc in game ..apply it to market and market ready to sends darkcoin to the seller..market can give him limit time to apply about it ..
i know my method isnt perfect ... i just share what in my brain ..ofc there another good method.

why the market should ceck ?
- If the info is not appropriate then the market could return darkcoin to the buyer
- If the buyer is ceck . probable character of the game is reported to game dev .. this could make these characters in a permanent ban

donate darkcoin : XdKnfzJyJzuweG8meAMRNvuV2AV7SH8sF3
best regard : ayruel
Thank you

External link to ceck about black market trading for game : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/trading/

Last edited by a moderator:
First think if i create some coin is : How to return all/half coin belong back to dev ..
my answer is only : trade it ...
first think for people is : for what this coin belong to me ...what i can spend with this coin ...
my answer is : make people to spend it at online market ...
Next question : what would people want to buy?
Another coin make like store for item in real world like computer hardware etc..this will make coin compared to paper money.
i have another method ... another way ... there not much or maybe not yet .. people spend their coin for online game ..
online game world is good market in internet ..like mmorpg or rpg .. like wow,aion,tera,shaiya etc or like shooter game...
gamer always spend their money to buy all item in game..they spend a lot money to make best character for their game to become strong,more power etc ..
Example : Armor for level 40 ..game dev sell it about 50$ ..if darkcoin take action to replace this paper ..its should bring to bright future ...
Iam sorry maybe my idea to far ...but i cant hold it more in my brain ...

donate darkcoin : XdKnfzJyJzuweG8meAMRNvuV2AV7SH8sF3
Best regard : ayruel

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there ayruel! What country are you from? Would you be interested in a forum section for your native language?

This is an interesting idea. Back in the day I was into WOW. If there was a way for me to get a nether dragon flying mount thing without grinding and just paying for it, I probably would of done it.

Edit: Merged threads due to double post of same topic.
ok ..agree

Hi there ayruel! What country are you from? Would you be interested in a forum section for your native language?

This is an interesting idea. Back in the day I was into WOW. If there was a way for me to get a nether dragon flying mount thing without grinding and just paying for it, I probably would of done it.

hi too ... iam Indonesian ...
thanks for ur repply..... the problem for playing some game ..sometimes its hard to pay something with paypal,visa etc.. if darkcoin taking action before another coin..is good movement

Back