• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Future of dash

Coreminer

Trying to figure out what critical events are in the near future for dash. And what do you guys think the price can be by the end of summer and the end of 2017

and would coinbase integrate dash ?

check the budgets / proposals and u know what is coming

"end of summer" my bet is 350 - as we have the end of summer already :rolleyes:

The most immediate event directly related to technical development is going to be the rollout of version 12.2 which is currently expected to happen in October.

If you want to get a feel for what other projects and news have been going on, check dashvotetracker.com and dashforcenews.com

I hope we can hit 1k by the end of the year but definitely cannot be disappointed if the price stays exactly the same especially since I think most cryptos will take a little dip

Hopefully the price goes up to give Dash more credibility and the Dash community comes to reasonable scaling solutions so that it can continue forward and not have all the political land locks that are dividing up the entire bitcoin community.

I read somewhere on the net, the article said, if you want to be a millionaire i mean to be exact, if you want to have $2.3 million today, in 2014 you should buy $1000 worth of Dash at $0.3 per coin.

Back