• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

"Frozen Transactions": Why it happens and how to fix it...

Good exercise, I did what you said to do. But, there is no money in that account.

{
"" : 0.00000000,
"K9BzTVs2weCjSHPSR5xCvJrjsmF2bPyKih" : 0.00000000,
"affa" : 0.00000000,
"m4t2812" : 0.99990000
}
So I have tried other addresses as well, but nothing. Still my wallet shows all coins as "Unconfirmed".
I tried to look up on blockchain, but have no idea what to do, so I gave up.
Going to accept the inability...
Anf of course my luck, the Nyancoin got to 0.1 of Dogecoin. Who would think of that.
Next time I"ll get some DASH

so
Solution A
does not work anymore ?

Solution B:

should i use that on the wiki ?

Good exercise, I did what you said to do. But, there is no money in that account.

{
"" : 0.00000000,
"K9BzTVs2weCjSHPSR5xCvJrjsmF2bPyKih" : 0.00000000,
"affa" : 0.00000000,
"m4t2812" : 0.99990000
}
So I have tried other addresses as well, but nothing. Still my wallet shows all coins as "Unconfirmed".
I tried to look up on blockchain, but have no idea what to do, so I gave up.
Going to accept the inability...
Anf of course my luck, the Nyancoin got to 0.1 of Dogecoin. Who would think of that.
Next time I"ll get some DASH
Well, nyancoin is using a really old version of Satoshi client so it does miss usefull options to recover. :/
As the last option try to delete blockchain (but keep wallet.dat!) and sync from scratch.

I did just so, left the pc overnight, and still the same.
If you want I could post the wallet to you and you could have fun with it. Wallet has 1M of Nyancoin, so I figure 50/50?

I have found that bitcoin has a lot of support like here help with broadcasting raw transactions
cheers

I did just so, left the pc overnight, and still the same.
If you want I could post the wallet to you and you could have fun with it. Wallet has 1M of Nyancoin, so I figure 50/50?

I have found that bitcoin has a lot of support like here help with broadcasting raw transactions
cheers

Not interested in having any nyancoins at all actually, just because of curiosity...
You can send wallet here [email protected]

Back