• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Free Crypto Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

fible1

Dash Core Group
Masternode Owner/Operator
Hey Guys,
I just released my book on how to pick the best cryptocurrencies to invest in for the long term. It's free of charge (link below) and touches a lot on Dash. I welcome any feedback, and if you enjoy the book (even if you don't), please take a moment to leave a comment on Amazon.

Free Book: goo.gl/pj2cvr
Amazon Reviews: goo.gl/Cv9QSi

May you all have a profitable day!

Pablo.

PROMO

We are quickly gaining on 400 downloads in 2 short days! Props, points, and a FREE copy of the physical book, mailed straight to you (as soon as it leaves the presses) as well as a small surprise, will go to the first 6 people who leave a review on Amazon.com at the link below (it doesn't matter if its a positive or negative review). Just drop me an email afterwards so I know who to send the books to ([email protected]).

Amazon: goo.gl/Cv9QSi

Pablo.
@PabloLema85

Hey Guys,
Up to nearly 600 downloads in a little over a week, its been a fun experience! We are still low on Amazon reviews however; if anyone who has gotten through the book could please provide a review, that would be very helpful. I will also mail all reviewers a personalized physical copy of the book as a thank you. It doesn't matter if the review is positive or negative, as long as it is your honest opinion. I appreciate anyone who takes the time.

Amazon: goo.gl/Cv9QSi

Thanks in advance :).

Pablo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back