• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Forum Moderators

You know, you can always apply to join.
Yes i applied, i even messaged the community lead. Could just be im not qualified; maybe the application process is long or background checks are required. Mods get busy with other things as well. It's not a big deal.

Yes i applied, i even messaged the community lead. Could just be im not qualified; maybe the application process is long or background checks are required. Mods get busy with other things as well. It's not a big deal.

Actually, I don't think you are allowed to apply until after you are no longer a new member.

Looking for some moderators with good organization skills. Primary job duty would be sorting threads into the proper forum and category. Also if anyone has any category recommendations and/or modification suggestions, post them here and why.

If You still need someone I´m here!

Why should You choose my person?

I like to order stuff, Everything should be on his place! I hate spammers and I like freedom.

My bad site:
My English is not so good, but consider that this is not my nativ language and I´m currenctly speaking in 4 other languages daily.

I don´t need privlages ( just to edit or delete threads) give me like 2 weeks test and if everything goes fine i wil stay if not Youíll search for other.

Back