• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Follow the example of Litecoin

The Natural

Right after we bought a couple of Dash a few weeks it was so pleasant to see it move higher all the time, my best performer by far. Even with Bitcoin in the mix too, Dash is my best performer.

So I was advised (I asked the question) as I needed some cash and sell a little, Dash or Litecoin. So it was Litecoin that I sold 12 of at 95 (bought at 64). But boy, am I starting to regret that move. LTC is close to 250 as I write this.

But, can we expect some more action from Dash, perhaps into the new year? It seems to have a lot of things going for it, maybe just needs some more publicity too? Maybe I can find some fiat lying around and buy a little more, just would really like to believe a nre move is forthcoming :)

Thanks for reading this from a newbie, but eager cryptoguy.

Well feb March is the 7% block reward decrease June or so comes evolution. Also alt36 should be running some dispensary’s in first war.

Right after we bought a couple of Dash a few weeks it was so pleasant to see it move higher all the time, my best performer by far. Even with Bitcoin in the mix too, Dash is my best performer.

So I was advised (I asked the question) as I needed some cash and sell a little, Dash or Litecoin. So it was Litecoin that I sold 12 of at 95 (bought at 64). But boy, am I starting to regret that move. LTC is close to 250 as I write this.

But, can we expect some more action from Dash, perhaps into the new year? It seems to have a lot of things going for it, maybe just needs some more publicity too? Maybe I can find some fiat lying around and buy a little more, just would really like to believe a nre move is forthcoming :)

Thanks for reading this from a newbie, but eager cryptoguy.

Imo, you should stop putting money into project solely to increase your fiat value. First, choose the project(s) you understand and feel most aligned to. Secondly, you'd be well advised to consider other things beyond growth of fiat value. Some diversity (not too much) and good money management will almost certainly put limit on your "profits" but your overall portfolio may be stronger to adverse conditions.

Charlie Lee Announces that the Blockchain Phone Will Also Support Litecoin!
On July 30, the creator of Litecoin, Charlie Lee announced on Twitter that HTC’s upcoming blockchain phone, Exodus, will feature native support for LTC. Initially announced in May, the company claims that the
“Exodus will be the world’s first native blockchain phone dedicated to decentralized applications and security.”

Back