• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

First project that aims to benefit the entire cryptomarket

david torrealba

I don't have 5 Dashes to make a Proposal and I was recommended to make a pre-proposal. I really don't know what the steps are to get the funding for the 5 dash. If someone can explain them to me. A few days ago I presented my project to the Dif, but I couldn't get investment because my project is still in the initial phase, and for them it's too early to invest in my project that is not yet in operation. And in order for it to work, I need the investment.

My name is David Torrealba, I am a librarian and I have certain qualities in the area of research that I decided to use in the crypto market allowing me to find a niche in this market.

For more than a year of research, I have been developing a project that aims to benefit the entire crypto market. That is, for now we would be the first project that aims to benefit all cryptos communities, as well as exchange, among other companies that we seek to benefit related to the crypto market. I am aware that it is important to explain what my project is and how we want to benefit the crypto market, but first we would like to explain our case.

We have contacted a great diversity of potential investors from different countries, companies and also exchange to present our project. Every time we meet with each of them, we make a confidentiality contract to protect our intellectual property.More than 65% of the people who have presented our project to them have stated that they like the project and that we have really found a niche in the market, but unfortunately they do not invest in our project for various reasons. Some are:

1. Those who liked my project, do not want to invest in a project just beginning. For months I have developed my project and carried out the corresponding investigations. I have evaluated any bias and its possible solution, but we just need to get the financing to make the corresponding payments to carry out this project.

2. On February 10, 2020 we met with a cryptographer as well as a binancer to present our project.He told us that he liked our project quite a bit but that he alone could not support all the necessary investment for our project. If we had got a second investor, he probably would have invested.

All people say they have a good idea.
On the other hand, I have the backing of several companies that claim that I truly found a huge niche in the crypto market, being my first project that benefits the entire crypto market .I certainly don't know if my project will be a success or not. For now my project would be the first of its kind. That's why I would like to know what the requirements are to get an investment. I am aware that I must present my project first, but I would like to know if I need anything else.

I don't have 5 Dashes to make a Proposal and I was recommended to make a pre-proposal. I really don't know what the steps are to get the funding for the 5 dash. If someone can explain them to me. A few days ago I presented my project to the Dif, but I couldn't get investment because my project is still in the initial phase, and for them it's too early to invest in my project that is not yet in operation. And in order for it to work, I need the investment.

My name is David Torrealba, I am a librarian and I have certain qualities in the area of research that I decided to use in the crypto market allowing me to find a niche in this market.

For more than a year of research, I have been developing a project that aims to benefit the entire crypto market. That is, for now we would be the first project that aims to benefit all cryptos communities, as well as exchange, among other companies that we seek to benefit related to the crypto market. I am aware that it is important to explain what my project is and how we want to benefit the crypto market, but first we would like to explain our case.

We have contacted a great diversity of potential investors from different countries, companies and also exchange to present our project. Every time we meet with each of them, we make a confidentiality contract to protect our intellectual property.More than 65% of the people who have presented our project to them have stated that they like the project and that we have really found a niche in the market, but unfortunately they do not invest in our project for various reasons. Some are:

1. Those who liked my project, do not want to invest in a project just beginning. For months I have developed my project and carried out the corresponding investigations. I have evaluated any bias and its possible solution, but we just need to get the financing to make the corresponding payments to carry out this project.

2. On February 10, 2020 we met with a cryptographer as well as a binancer to present our project.He told us that he liked our project quite a bit but that he alone could not support all the necessary investment for our project. If we had got a second investor, he probably would have invested.

All people say they have a good idea.
On the other hand, I have the backing of several companies that claim that I truly found a huge niche in the crypto market, being my first project that benefits the entire crypto market .I certainly don't know if my project will be a success or not. For now my project would be the first of its kind. That's why I would like to know what the requirements are to get an investment. I am aware that I must present my project first, but I would like to know if I need anything else.

I suggested you post here, but asking for help with a 5 Dash proposal fee when you aren't even giving community members a hint on what the project involves is not going to get you very far. Shares a few details, please.

I suggested you post here, but asking for help with a 5 Dash proposal fee when you aren't even giving community members a hint on what the project involves is not going to get you very far. Shares a few details, please.
I wrote you in discord to advise me what percentage of my project I should explain.

So you can post your project here, so people will discuss on to tell you what is good or wrong in it and also you can give an adress to whom who want to support you with the proposal fee. So i wanna know what is your project.
Good Luck !

Back