• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

First Dash-friendly pilot city - Argentina

Would you fund this proposal?

• Yes

• No

• I do not know, I need more information

Results are only viewable after voting.
Argentina is one of the most active countries in the cryptocurrency market and I think it represents a great opportunity for DASH. In addition to that they are advising and preparing themselves by the hand of people who already know how to make these events.
I think it's an excellent proposal and I wish you all the best.
A big greeting from Guayana, Venezuela.

Hi guys, great proposal. I believe that one of the main objectives of Dash is that the community itself promotes this type of event to bring its benefits to the whole world in a natural and organic way, in this sense and with very similar objectives to you we have created Dash Guayana Venezuela for promote conferences and informational events. Also, we have the same alliances of Dash Caracas and Dash Help Venezuela, so we put ourselves in order for any exchange of ideas or something that you need. Greetings and much success.

Argentina is one of the most active countries in the cryptocurrency market and I think it represents a great opportunity for DASH. In addition to that they are advising and preparing themselves by the hand of people who already know how to make these events.
I think it's an excellent proposal and I wish you all the best.
A big greeting from Guayana, Venezuela.

@Ezio Rojas; We also think Dash has a huge opportunity in Argentina to be developed. Argentina people has Crypto-hunger and is willing to get alternative ways of payments.

Ezio, thank you very much for taking your time in reading and understanding our proposal.

Hoping in a future we can meet or visit us to coordinate activities together.

Hi guys, great proposal. I believe that one of the main objectives of Dash is that the community itself promotes this type of event to bring its benefits to the whole world in a natural and organic way, in this sense and with very similar objectives to you we have created Dash Guayana Venezuela for promote conferences and informational events. Also, we have the same alliances of Dash Caracas and Dash Help Venezuela, so we put ourselves in order for any exchange of ideas or something that you need. Greetings and much success.

@CarlosTrujillo; Thank you very much for your comments, we are all aligned with the prominent future of dash.

After reading your proposal we find out that we really share similar objectives and it will be great to exchange experience during the evolution of our projects.

Dash Argentina is doing an amazing work there, very committed people. They are spreading dash' knowledge in several places over the country, also bringing local merchants to accept Dash in their business.

This proposal will help to increase Dash presence in South America. Bitcoin has been in Argentina good enough time.... This is the Dash' time!!

B
Dash Argentina is doing an amazing work there, very committed people. They are spreading dash' knowledge in several places over the country, also bringing local merchants to accept Dash in their business.

This proposal will help to increase Dash presence in South America. Bitcoin has been in Argentina good enough time.... This is the Dash' time!!
Besides, the most interesting thing of this proposal is that they want to convert a little city in the first Dash-friendly city in Argentina! This will a very great experience and by what they have already done, I think they will achieve this goal in less than we think.

@Damian Walker: Dear Damian, we want to thank you for your words. We will keep working spreading dash experience around Argentina.

Back