• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Final Pre-Proposal: World Crypto Con Sponsorship

Shirts are cool and stickers somewhat too but socks or anything else are not the best idea. They will not be seen much and I would rather see that money going to set up new wallets with $5 of free Dash. Besides that I really like it although it seems a bit expensive. How much is your fee? Will this cover your airfare and hotel, it should? What will be done with any leftover funds?
Thank you for your input.

The choice of socks came from asking individuals who attended BTC Miami what giveaway items they liked the most and them responding with the bitcoin socks. However, this amount can definitely be repurposed to the DASH giveaway.

I am personally taking no direct fee for assisting in this process; however, the team at WCC has graciously offered me a free ticket and travel to the event, irrespective of the proposal passing, and I do not plan on turning down the offer.

Leftover funds will be put directly back into increasing the DASH giveaway at the mobile wallet creation station, more Dash branded items for the giveaway station, travel accommodations for Dash community members to help with the booth, and more branding material for the booth (booth construction). In the case of a substantial price increase with the items stated previously already completely taken care of, I propose to purchase another interactive branding opportunity offered by World Crypto Con.

You should have taken feedback more seriously.
I took all constructive feedback very seriously and implemented many of the changes requested in the official proposal. Your feedback was not constructive in any regard (my definition of constructive feedback is feedback that can be used to improve the underlying proposal).

There is still plenty of time for MNOs to discuss, provide constructive feedback, and vote on the proposal.

You should have taken feedback more seriously.

Why are you such a jerk to everyone? Do you think because you have some internet money that it means something? Your behavior is disgraceful, you're not helping anyone by trolling proposal owners. 90% of your "feedback" is completely useless FUD and pretentious patronization. The network would be better off if you cast your vote in silence.

Back