• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

FIIIPAY new chinese POS ...

dashbkk

Hi everyone, met earlier this week someone from a new chinese POS system called FIIIpay. They integrated already Bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin .... but are interested in DASH as well ... who is the right DASH person to connect her too?

Also opinions welcome! Any good?

@tungfa @dashbkk
Don't know about them. Dash is a public blockchain and anyone are free to join in.
Most of the major Blockchain participants in China are in contact with us but not this FIIIPay. So better stay cautious optimism.

@Raico thanks for your feedback. cautious optimism is always better then naive optimism :)

@tungfa and me got now in contact with them.
Please see below their last response (@Raico can you help on this? if you send me your mail I can add you also to the email conversation .. so you are also connected to them ...):

I would like to understand how DASH blockchain work, so that I can quickly setup a DASH node in my payment system.

The following are the questions:

1. What is the recommended DASH wallet or node that allow to be interacted with 3rd party application programmatically?
  2. How to read blocks data to extract transactions data? Which specific API that we can use and its required parameter.
  3. How to transfer DASH to another account programmatically? Which specific API that we can use and its required parameter.
  4. How to encrypt the wallet programmatically?
  5. How to backup private key programmatically?
  6. Is there any developer that we can ask question directly?
We have not research deeply in DASH yet due to our technical team constraint. Any online documentation that can answer the above questions will be greatly appreciated.

Back