• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Fiat Access Gateways project description and update

Thanks for this update, but I don't see changes on the install guide in the 1.MVP section, the process to update the sql portion is missing along with client machine update is missing.

i agree
these reports are a ton of work !
well done kot and tx
So why is Kot doing them? The one getting paid for the proposal should be directly communicating what is happening without Kot wasting time on reports. I would expect Kot to be using his aggressive behavior on vendors to get them to follow through on promises.

Is Gitguild isn't even doing the work. Looks like they are just paying bounties for others to do the work. These were taken from the github update.
Bounties:Broker $5,000.00
Bounties:Exchange $5,000.00
Bounties:Lamassu $15,000.00
Bounties:TAPP $7,500.00
Bounties:Trading $5,000.00
Bounties:Wallet $4,000.00

The entire project is a mess, mixing Lamassu Compatible Software with Fiat Gateways. To me it looks like a lot of complicated excuses to delay finishing anything that is customer ready. We could have added a bill changer to the DND and had a nifty dual purpose Dash N Drink N Cash machine in a month or two.

Any update on that video of the machine Daniel said he received? He indicated it was delivered to him 2 months ago and offered to provide a video. An excuse of waiting for a merchant to host it is not an answer. Showing the old video with original software demo is also not the answer.

Well, there's 41.5 identified expenditure which should have explanation, and how we benefit from it should be clear to all interested.

My sole experience with DASH is day trading in the crypto coin exchanges and my limited experience shows DASH falling in market share, volume, and price in the short term.
From my perspective, this is not so good, yet I do feel the project will gain recognition and acceptance as time passes.

Best
rc

Well, there's 41.5 identified expenditure which should have explanation, and how we benefit from it should be clear to all interested.

My sole experience with DASH is day trading in the crypto coin exchanges and my limited experience shows DASH falling in market share, volume, and price in the short term.
From my perspective, this is not so good, yet I do feel the project will gain recognition and acceptance as time passes.

Best
rc
Hey @rustycase
This is true. However I am sure that, as a day trader, you are aware of the fact that no asset can have the constant growth curve. There are periods of stable growth, hypes ended by FOMO and then there is a falling period. Dash is not different from any other assets in this case, maybe except the fact that our volumes are limited by masternode collaterals kept out of exchanges.
I would love to see Dash constantly growing, but I understand that it is impossible. However if you check e.g. YTD numbers - the growth is impressive in my opinion.

Another thing is the fact that we are not building an instrument for trading. Being present on the exchanges is a great thing but it is not the main goal for the project.

Last edited:
Hey @rustycase
... we are not building an instrument for trading.

Tnx for the reply, Robert !

Yes, I am learning, little by little.. :)
There is quite a variety of cryptocoins, some with clearly defined purpose.
Perhaps all may be considered assets, yet some are meant for use as digital coins to transfer value, and others fall into a category of tokens, for some other intention.
It occurs to me that some are even designed, or implemented, to assist banksters in reaping profit from the great unwashed. Sad, imo.

I have come to the DASH project after viewing the video presentations of Amanda B. Johnson, some time go...
There, I was pleased to see her presentation of a well constructed service for P2P transfer.
IMO, this shall be of great value to humanity, as a whole.

Yes, the marketplace is indeed subject to sentiment and speculation.

Occasionally, I must be reminded, I am Long on DASH !

:)
rc

Last edited:
Reactions: kot
Back