• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Feedback wanted! Dash Embassy Thailand Proposal Q1/2019

Would you support that proposal?

• Total voters

dashbkk

Dear Dash Community,

We would like to get your opinion and advice on our approach for our second proposal.

In the past 3 months, we built up a solid foundation of our operations educating and supporting Asia’s first Dash adoption country Thailand receiving amazing feedback and support from the market and Dash internal from the community and the Masternodes. We are on the best way to grow a successful and sustainable Dash merchant and user ecosystem in Thailand.

Our team grew organically and faster than expected and new gained insights required to extend our operations to provide quality services. All of us have, in the same time, experienced a dramatic drop in the Dash to fiat rate which resulted in monthly losses for our team even we kept our spending to a minimum.

We are now facing a situation where the value of our initially proposed 88 Dash is at 8,040 USD (Nov 27th) compared to the initial 17,671 USD we proposed in September 2018. It would be very difficult to move forward with a budget cut of 54.5 %. In the past three months, we have invested the missing funds plus the cost for additional local ambassador by ourself to be able to provide quality services to the consumer, merchants and to you - the community. We are now at a point, where we can’t provide any further funds out of our own pocket to balance the Dash price volatility anymore.

We would be, therefore, forced to either drastically reduce our operations or keep our original proposed budget in USD (and increase in Dash) to be able to operate effectively and use the hard-earned momentum we have gained in the past three months. We would highly suggest to go with full operations for the sake of the community, but would like to get your take on this approach prior proposal submission.

Please see below our Plan and Budget for Q1 2019 and let us know if you would support that.

Dash Embassy Thailand Q1 2019 proposal

The Dash Embassy Thailand has successfully mastered its first quarter by setting a solid foundation for Dash adoption in the Kingdom of Thailand. According to the Anypay team, Thailand has within the past 2 month already grown to one of the best performing regions globally. A series of educational meetups was executed, a solid online and offline community of Dash followers and Dash accepting merchant has been built. Where before you could not spend Dash anywhere in Thailand, we have on-boarded a variety of merchants - Restaurants, hotels, leisure and nightlife activities as well as other services. As a result, the entire team gained experience and confidence to further fine tune the approach and strategy for 2019.

The main goal of the Dash Embassy Thailand is to further drive the growth of a healthy Dash ecosystem for locals and expats as well as for the huge traveller community in Thailand. We aim to increase customer and merchant adoption by a mix of approaches: educational, marketing, support & training, partnership efforts and regulatory framework.

The entire Dash Thailand Embassy team also wants to say thank you to the masternodes, the Dash community and all advocates for the positive feedback, trust in our mission and the great support.

What our partners say:

"We love what the Dash Embassy Thailand is doing. Thanks to their efforts we were able to generate an additional 40,000 THB (1,200 USD) revenue in the last month. Keep up the good work" Fabian Weiner, Owner, Ninive Games

"We are happy that the Dash Embassy Thailand helped us to accept Dash. We use ANYPAY in our restaurant for its easiness and safety keeping our wallets safe. We were very surprised at getting a significant amount of extra customers because of Dash payment availability, something we didn't expect. This flow of customers beyond the monetary spend helps our staff practicing and feeling confident when receiving new Dash customers. I hope the Dash Embassy keeps doing this great effort in promoting places and finding new venues where we can spend our hard earned Dash." Itzco Calve, Owner of The Missing Burro

k0-88aFXPceLFLfRGm4aMufUbm2qTz-BexNu-PnOD2nZ0sSHbHnStPjAz3BrniwmTpqPdlVqYL-hq0wpEtMOvjw7olYSoFGqeyABVF4WNkNkN8Bcw0W3nlUKSPYu7ocPfevG5kHvib1Nq970UQ

Bilingual Meetups (Thai, English) have been and continue to be a cornerstone in educating the general public, merchants and consumers. We executed 13 dedicated Dash Thailand educational events plus collaboration events with merchants and conferences where Dash was represented. Discussed subjects covered general crypto payments,legal aspects, Fiat to crypto processes, onboarding processes, test purchases and many more.

More than 19,400 people were reached with our social media event promotions and live-streams of the events where presented by our collaborators in Vietnam who created entire events around the weekly streaming.
-R6UvbeJ4rhG4o6zwM9YcerrctS8N-J4tbd0QxR5eK5Pc2vEdJxVY5F-8QR82NXF8bwmpfAlqJeyFdON1hEpzGoeLNpr-SRS71LPQfL-ISf2JCuneHGpynNTaw-fi1Sxhy3aLaw8

The awareness of Dash and the community has grown exponentially which is reflected in the social media performance. Facebook, the number one social media platform in Thailand, has been proven as the most efficient marketing tool attracting 1,347 members in the FB group plus 352 followers to the page. Post Engagements per month are at 1700+ and counting.

Sxawt_82iNgIU7I1oiVNQGC-JUsU1LrzTVkQAuPsX0M4BJcAOvob1qoDA5OZLtA3Ebxc1Kn4WQ8Njd1-JuI9obxbnZ92WqjxFzR_BMTtPayQzt7jqNz9uATye6HOSxwFqYRXUFKL
f2YBo8_vpHrF_2onYdAbERt0grpfBQGK-lo7TVlTtWzLWHWwStC0nDAY9iKU51SOwIuwR7ScZl5QcJvdG0O4jLfwZZAbPjc3YzqWNpPKcJ8mDRsdiwO8zlBJiVDjc5xqNBUTbRMc

We started off with zero merchants accepting Dash in Thailand. To date 19 merchants out of different industries from hospitality and nightlife to recreation and shopping, are fully onboarded with additional merchants in the process. We have expanded our leads from the metropolis Bangkok to other cities and destinations such as Pattaya, Phuket, Chiang Mai and Petchabun.

_YSqUbBLFJDujlvNkDYajRXzSiUDB_zzgwgtrm4dQ_59dLpmQ-NrePlzMl-PRTCro3LvYZkmF5qDuAfnrFGZqNP8qtn07ue_y_IzRM3mMITRsrIyvssHDlRKdV_eNKdXQ5Vj8_t3

NB-OuM6TiLPbkHaLlNwM7S8VQmVrCYWRLdzSV7U74MhBZJoFZFkVNzNm1-S9xHNqvp0wtZfR4JeYy02YweR7Zt7Zxnv25YVfbLd6M-hO_t90XPtCv7JFQEx5cGrTwfirPPhtoT4R
gwLvJAX4uYdOuqwOCG2_TEOkApJNEkpYXEo2wU8xawTCJTwixed_eT3iSrlsBC3LFpdJrOcDpUb9QcAPiU6L_rwUfYn75zA016rsbTOTbiylIPBKVGVYmLI52dztu_Q3g2V6P50l

OP3XUmow2oSWAhC_OUIS7SA-GwWfdx5XYpPwLAsH2ABoPgFd4PB02Rfwzpz5cP5if2e2lEqPORFaPUohME58qNXkFSWf4w528oBVh-ldFYKRa5oIm5buumZdSEwwAxLsBjT1LoZB

One important lesson we have learned is that merchant support does not end with a successful onboarding procedure. Our Dash Thailand team noticed that the most difficult part is ensuring that merchants continue to make revenue with Dash payments in their daily business since otherwise “it will be forgotten soon” or neglected by the management and staff members. We have noticed that this is the case with most of the so-called ‘Bitcoin accepting’ merchants listed online. We are aiming to solve this by retraining employees, ongoing support and special collaboration events. We found the best and most sustainable strategy for happy merchants is driving additional business to them. We have done this by actively promoting our Merchants in our channels and by hosting dedicated events at their business. To help accelerating this approach, an expansion of the ambassador program is required than expected to provide quality customer service. Additional ambassadors are needed to excel our support and (post)on-boarding activities.

rjyojYOlTqFkYd1F2FI854U6rTxSEzcIxqULkVS2KdOItglPJAy2GW_UY_FjX2jolKx6lUeVHqWlz0Kq7QNgPvsErmy6uHF6X41i7LuSp5Cm2Ywo1ROrB2R9MHrr9ZMmTsUSrmLkd8VamzJj7g

In terms of special events, we remain quite creative. We have e.g. hosted a Dash Board Game competition or a Dash Crypto-Nights Party that showed merchants the profit of using Dash and engaged our supporter community as well as new Dash users.
OVxnsIxzWlsTxRlR32DcPHqcKtqy_HoM545NlV_-SQacZm-uicX6DAoi2v2X1FWUNX0l2_z63HlW9Sh-BkRb0Ab-Vx5bki_FI5WFEJfa3DHv8WloJAcic2R0_5z9zRIzlTGRMk9lfew8FzqNHg

We are continuing to work closely with the SEC Thailand applying for the addition of Dash to the promoted cryptocurrencies in Thailand (Next Dash presentation at the SEC latest in January). On the SEC side progressive investments especially from China applying for broker, dealer, exchange and ICO portal licences are currently delaying the process. We are expecting to be in the position to update on this matter by around February.

Equally important, the Dash Thailand team generated leads to exchanges in Thailand. Both, the already running exchange and upcoming exchanges in the final licensing phase are currently looking into technical solutions to provide a Dash integration. Full implementation is targeted for Q1 - Q2 2019.

q8l8SxlhRgiDJkn7cS30pLFnVjQbs7YWUjnD_g_zqSIf7byN3T7V6VZco7XnwmmUua_yW8b9fbyEGxPHMH9iNpZ4lKIdIofiZIYyKQqPXOwau9kn-gqDiLxN0RIw4s2xQLYTLGOpBlo0BZBEMg

Furthermore, the team is in talk with two ATM suppliers to provide the first crypto ATMs in Thailand. Licensing processes should be finalised in Q2 2019.

All relevant material such as social media post, event descriptions, print media and other is provided bilingual in Thai and English.
The website domain www.dashthailand.org was registered and the beta version is already published. Content of the page is tailored to the Thai and expat audience providing info on Dash, customer support, merchant and user onboarding info.

m4Tv3m1ymruayIZsZUiezc3awrSXT2rHvZdDOejf3hPgGJ1_Gz-may_t11UM-fYmlLKrh6dCMGo8Wu00J4Hx8G7F57gCQgJotI7ilL_tbAqrchuT-JSy4Zgrd01gINDaGDe0itt2FGajjGOlaQ

(credit: Dash Force News)

The tourism sector in Thailand, with a 20% GDP and a potential of 455 billion USD in 2017 is constantly growing. Expected growth in 2018 will surpass 4 %.

We have recognised the potential of this multi billion market and propel our activities in this sector to expand Dash adoption in the tourism and hospitality industry in the coming quarter. The ambassador team will therefore be strengthened with additional sales teams with a career background in this industry.

Dash spreading throughout Southeast Asia
“Dash is seeing increasing interest in Southeast Asia as more individuals recognize its potential for fast, inexpensive, and secure transactions. This can play a vital role for individuals traveling internationally or workers sending remittances. Dash is being integrated into the POS solution Slithex and the MBAex exchange to increase adoption, usability, and liquidity. Not exactly Southeast Asia, but Dash is seeing usage in the tourism industry by TravelbyBit in Australia, CheapAir.com, and More Stamps. Focusing on the tourism industry allows individuals to avoid costly exchange fees and hassling around with different denominations, which will simplify the process. It also stands to benefit merchants and employees by saving them money on fees for payment processing and possible remittances. Dash does not currently have massive adoption in Thailand, but it is making significant progress in a short period of time, which bodes well for future adoption and continued usage of Dash (Dash Force News, Nov 2018)”.

Budget
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_-ln5XbOk1Iw4SlaXVCWG87xBBNS7VQ5rBrY8CavBr8/edit?usp=sharing

Further links:

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate my support for the important work the Dash Embassy Thailand Team are consistently doing.

I'm from England but I often take holidays in Thailand (as it is one of my favourite places :)

The Proposal above gives all the factual evidence necessary to demonstrate the milestones and progress being made. The group photo at the weekly meetup shows visual evidence of the enthusiasm of the attendees.

Now, I've been in that venue, and I've met some of the folks in that picture so I can vouch for the fact that its real... and it is happening for Dash in Thailand!

I was very impressed by the leaders of the operation as they were at the same time professional, courteous and confident in their approach to growing the Dash brand - as well as having a good energy and fun vibe about them the same time. (This is very important in Bangkok as it is mega popular as a tourist destination.)

Its been a month or so since I last visited Thailand, but I can see from the facebook page that several new business have been added and as they are mainly bars, clubs and restaurants I shall be delighted to go and visit them all next time I'm there! (Hopefully early 2019.)

So, to Sascha and the Team.. good luck with your ongoing work...

AND to the Masternode voters and the wider Dash community PLEASE (!) continue to support these guys. We're lucky to have them. Dash needs people like this doing this kind of work in a key Asian Capital City (the most visited Tourism City in the world currently.)

They are making it happen for Dash.

Don't let this opportunity go to waste.

Please vote YES.

Thanks, Steve :)

PS, below is a copy of the feedback I gave to the Dash Embassy Thailand Team after my visit there last month.

Hi everyone, I've just returned from a quick trip to Bangkok where I had the pleasure of meeting Sascha and Felix (along with several other Dash community members) from the Dash Embassy Thailand.

I just want to say how impressed I was by both the professionalism and enthusiasm being nurtured by the Team out there.

I attended one of the weekly meetups in a very nice and well located co-working space. They gave a decent presentation, along with a live demonstration of a Dash transaction using the Anypay POS system for Merchants.

The crowd was a mix of locals and expats, and the Team made an effort to encourage newbies to download a wallet to their phones so they could get "dashed up" and be given a little bit of currency to get them started - and there was an opportunity to 'mingle' and network afterwards.

From what I could see, I think Thailand presents some unique opportunities and challenges for Dash.

The economy there appears to be booming and there is a tidal wave of foreign currency - and investment capital - entering the country (Bangkok was the second highest visited city in the world in the last 12 months with 23 million overseas visitors.)

However, even though Thailand is racing up the league tables in terms of it's GDP and wealth etc. the use of old fashioned fiat cash for nearly all transactions is predominant still. It does not seem that the credit card industry is particularly well established in Thailand, although I can see that may change soon as there were large advertisments for Visa at some of the major stations etc.

The Dash Embassy team are grinding it out, hitting the pavements and setting up as many merchants as possible and the number of bars, clubs and restaurants etc. accepting Dash in Bangkok is steadily growing and can be viewed here https://discoverdash.com/?select=&lp_s_loc=Bangkok&lp_s_tag=&lp_s_cat=&s=home&post_type=listing

I went to the 'Missing Burro' Mexican restaurant and enjoyed an excellent meal in their lovely garden setting right in the heart of Bangkok. - Paid for with Dash of course!

Next time I go to Thailand, I'll be there for longer so I'll happily check out more of the Dash accepting merchant establishments then.

I also got a chance to sit down with Sascha and Felix for a coffee and we had a productive discussion about their aims for the Dash Embassy in Thailand.

They have several good ideas and they are trying to focus on the ones which will produce the best results.

I was impressed to hear that they have contacts within the Financial Regulators (SEC) in Thailand and they even have a Thai lawyer in the community who is helpful in this regard too.

Sascha and Felix come from a Consultancy background and have business experience in both Europe and Asia and I think the community should continue to fund their activities because Thailand is a country that is coming up fast in the world and has not yet been captured by the credit card industry.

Dash is unique amongst the leading coins as we are able to fund vital community outreach directly from the blockchain and, I am of the firm opinion that this is the kind of investment which will pay off handsomely for our network in the coming months and years.

Therefore, please continue to support the Dash Embassy Thailand Team when they next reach out with a funding proposal to the network.

Cheers everyone,

Steve.

Than
Hi Everyone,

I would like to take this opportunity to reiterate my support for the important work the Dash Embassy Thailand Team are consistently doing.

I'm from England but I often take holidays in Thailand (as it is one of my favourite places :)

The Proposal above gives all the factual evidence necessary to demonstrate the milestones and progress being made. The group photo at the weekly meetup shows visual evidence of the enthusiasm of the attendees.

Now, I've been in that venue, and I've met some of the folks in that picture so I can vouch for the fact that its real... and it is happening for Dash in Thailand!

I was very impressed by the leaders of the operation as they were at the same time professional, courteous and confident in their approach to growing the Dash brand - as well as having a good energy and fun vibe about them the same time. (This is very important in Bangkok as it is mega popular as a tourist destination.)

Its been a month or so since I last visited Thailand, but I can see from the facebook page that several new business have been added and as they are mainly bars, clubs and restaurants I shall be delighted to go and visit them all next time I'm there! (Hopefully early 2019.)

So, to Sascha and the Team.. good luck with your ongoing work...

AND to the Masternode voters and the wider Dash community PLEASE (!) continue to support these guys. We're lucky to have them. Dash needs people like this doing this kind of work in a key Asian Capital City (the most visited Tourism City in the world currently.)

They are making it happen for Dash.

Don't let this opportunity go to waste.

Please vote YES.

Thanks, Steve :)
Thanks so much Steve for your great feedback and support for us and the whole dash community

Dash Embassy Thailand is doing some of the most professional work around in setting up merchants to accept Dash. Not only do they hold meetups in comfortable settings for learning, they also are a powerhouse at increasing real-world adoption. They bring new Dash customers to the businesses that they set up, forming good relationships and fostering positive feelings toward Dash. They are a personal resource for businesses on the ground in Thailand, and they have set up a lot of fun businesses: Nightclubs, game stores, bars and restaurants, hostels, and more. It is because of their great work that I am looking forward to visiting Thailand for a Dash vacation in about a month. There are many Dash adoption teams worth funding, and this team is one of the best at producing results and media to prove their effectiveness. I look forward to working with this team as part of AnyPay to generate more Dash adoption in the Thailand economy.

Dash Embassy Thailand is doing some of the most professional work around in setting up merchants to accept Dash. Not only do they hold meetups in comfortable settings for learning, they also are a powerhouse at increasing real-world adoption. They bring new Dash customers to the businesses that they set up, forming good relationships and fostering positive feelings toward Dash. They are a personal resource for businesses on the ground in Thailand, and they have set up a lot of fun businesses: Nightclubs, game stores, bars and restaurants, hostels, and more. It is because of their great work that I am looking forward to visiting Thailand for a Dash vacation in about a month. There are many Dash adoption teams worth funding, and this team is one of the best at producing results and media to prove their effectiveness. I look forward to working with this team as part of AnyPay to generate more Dash adoption in the Thailand economy.
Hi Derrick, Thanks so much for the great feedback! Much love to you and the whole anypay team! Keep up the great work for the dash community

It was a please to meet you in person in Bangkok.

I am looking at your efforts with a great hope - It'll be so cool to have an "asian Venezuela" in Thailand as the result of your activity.

I think that you will sound more interesting to Masternode's owner if you could develop a kind of "Roadmap" for your budget proposal, based on your first months experience - with coherent milestones, tasks and so on... (ideally this roadmap should suppose a natural "chain reaction" of business-development", not just a one-by-one attracting of each new merchants, "Dash-acceptance-KIT").

$17,000 per month is a very large amount of money in Thailand. On your spreadsheet, the human resources line shows $11,000 monthly. How many people are employed full time and part time? You could employ an army in Thailand for that much.

It was a please to meet you in person in Bangkok.

I am looking at your efforts with a great hope - It'll be so cool to have an "asian Venezuela" in Thailand as the result of your activity.

I think that you will sound more interesting to Masternode's owner if you could develop a kind of "Roadmap" for your budget proposal, based on your first months experience - with coherent milestones, tasks and so on... (ideally this roadmap should suppose a natural "chain reaction" of business-development", not just a one-by-one attracting of each new merchants, "Dash-acceptance-KIT").
Hi Alex, a pleasure to know you as well. I am very happy you could visit us in Thailand to see what we are doing here. Thanks again also for guest speaking on our Dash Tuesday that was very interesting for our community. Also thanks for the detailed and positive feedback. We will try to make our roadmap more clear before publishing it on dash central. Wish you all the best and hope to see you soon again. Greetings to you and the whole Dash Russia team. Keep up the great work.

$17,000 per month is a very large amount of money in Thailand. On your spreadsheet, the human resources line shows $11,000 monthly. How many people are employed full time and part time? You could employ an army in Thailand for that much.
Hi Unstoppable, thanks for the chance to explain our budget.

You are right minimum salaries in Thailand are very low. But if you want and need quality employees for a task like ours then the salaries with social security etc. can be similar to salaries in the west.

We have now beside our numerous partners and freelancers, 4 full time Ambassadors, 1 part time Ambassador + 2 administrators in our HR budget. All Ambassadors are highly qualified professionals and have university degrees from outside Thailand and would actually been considered salary wise as expatriates. All Ambassadors would realistically earn with their qualifications way more money working for an conventional corporation in Thailand. Due through the recent dash price drop the salaries and monthly expenses had to be even covered through private funds and through the co acceleration. Which wasn’t easy as Thailand has maybe cheap street food and transport prices. Many other things people need here to live are even more expensive then in the west. But the whole team is working with full motivation for the Dash Embassy Thailand because we believing in dash and in cryptocurrencies in general.

I hope that could help you understandi our budget better now. But don’t hesitate to ask us further

Greetings from our whole dash Embassy Thailand team. We looking already forward to welcome you here on an hopefully upcoming Dash Thailand visit :)

I was already hooked before I learned about Dash Embassy Thailand and their Dash Tuesday meetings. I'm in the process of setting up a Homestay and volunteer program in Thailand and I approached them with several questions about becoming a Dash-accepting-merchant. Their support was rapid, professional and most of all friendly. Immediately I realized that these guys are not in it for the money and that instead they truly believe in the goal they have set out; mass Dash adoption in Thailand.

The approach of informing people about Dash in a friendly way through meetups and gatherings, form the seeds needed for a broad acceptation. Not long after I contacted Dash Embassy Thailand I joined a Dash Tuesday (meetup in Bangkok) and noticed the overall passion for spreading the word. It's easy to think that new faces to the meeting would mean "job done" for them, but that's not what I experienced. The weeks after the meeting DET they kept being supportive about how accepting Dash would work for me.

I learned about their first proposal and noticed the budget was very reasonable. Back then, they promised to be an Embassy for not only new Dasheteers but also to be there for the ones already familiar to the scene. I can confirm that they succeeded and that they fulfilled that promise in a way you expect an Embassy to function. Continued funding (or re-funding) would mean the seeds, planted by DET, has the perfect opportunity to germinate into something beautiful and I'm personally very optimistic about Dash in Thailand. The guys from DET, joined by supportive regulation in Thailand, form the basis for competitive merchant adoption.

idea: maybe submit this in a month where there is more usd funding available, maybe more in the bull-cycle. : ) For right now, voters might want to concentrate funding on the highest inflation countries in order to win the most market-share

idea: maybe submit this in a month where there is more usd funding available, maybe more in the bull-cycle. : ) For right now, voters might want to concentrate funding on the highest inflation countries in order to win the most market-share
Hi and thanks for that input. We are aware of the unfortunate market situation and timing. But we as a team started something great here for the Dash community in an non inflation country to show the world Dash is an amazing project and can work everywhere. We believe it would send out a very weak signal if we would stop or even break our run now just because of this situation. We hope that also the voters believe in us and that Dash can work in an non inflation country as well. So now it’s on us to work even harder for Dash in Thailand to hopefully convince also you from the continuous value of our work here in Thailand as a non inflation country. Greetings from whole the Dash Embassy Thailand team. Cheers

I was already hooked before I learned about Dash Embassy Thailand and their Dash Tuesday meetings. I'm in the process of setting up a Homestay and volunteer program in Thailand and I approached them with several questions about becoming a Dash-accepting-merchant. Their support was rapid, professional and most of all friendly. Immediately I realized that these guys are not in it for the money and that instead they truly believe in the goal they have set out; mass Dash adoption in Thailand.

The approach of informing people about Dash in a friendly way through meetups and gatherings, form the seeds needed for a broad acceptation. Not long after I contacted Dash Embassy Thailand I joined a Dash Tuesday (meetup in Bangkok) and noticed the overall passion for spreading the word. It's easy to think that new faces to the meeting would mean "job done" for them, but that's not what I experienced. The weeks after the meeting DET they kept being supportive about how accepting Dash would work for me.

I learned about their first proposal and noticed the budget was very reasonable. Back then, they promised to be an Embassy for not only new Dasheteers but also to be there for the ones already familiar to the scene. I can confirm that they succeeded and that they fulfilled that promise in a way you expect an Embassy to function. Continued funding (or re-funding) would mean the seeds, planted by DET, has the perfect opportunity to germinate into something beautiful and I'm personally very optimistic about Dash in Thailand. The guys from DET, joined by supportive regulation in Thailand, form the basis for competitive merchant adoption.
Thanks so much for your kind words and support. That’s exactly the dash community spirit which gets us going.

Hi and thanks for that input. We are aware of the unfortunate market situation and timing. But we as a team started something great here for the Dash community in an non inflation country to show the world Dash is an amazing project and can work everywhere. We believe it would send out a very weak signal if we would stop or even break our run now just because of this situation. We hope that also the voters believe in us and that Dash can work in an non inflation country as well. So now it’s on us to work even harder for Dash in Thailand to hopefully convince also you from the continuous value of our work here in Thailand as a non inflation country. Greetings from whole the Dash Embassy Thailand team. Cheers
hi dashbkk : ) just a few ideas: a) in months where usd budget is small, each proposal submitted faces higher odds that it won't win funding b) that the consumers' brains in very high-inflation country are very open to switching to a new currency product such as Dash, and in low inflation countries their brains are more satisfied with the national currency product. OK cheers, best of luck : )

hi dashbkk : ) just a few ideas: a) in months where usd budget is small, each proposal submitted faces higher odds that it won't win funding b) that the consumers' brains in very high-inflation country are very open to switching to a new currency product such as Dash, and in low inflation countries their brains are more satisfied with the national currency product. OK cheers, best of luck : )
Thanks for your ideas. to point a.) We are aware that increasing to 287.5 Dash in order to reach the
initial proposed budget again would be difficult at this moment as the USD budget is low. So we came up
with the idea proposing 189 Dash only. We will again cover the missing funds
from our own pockets to illustrate our commitment to you – the Dash community
and masternodes. b.) yes it's probably easier to convince merchants accepting an alternative currency in an hyper inflation country for obvious reasons. But we found ways with our merchant KIT and 360 degree support in Thailand to still keep it interesting for merchants to use Dash as an alternative currency in an non hyper inflation country.

Back