• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Fee - Lending program for Proposals (Dash Central & Dash Boost) by Mineria Virtual

Hello Dash community, I stand before you as CEO of Mineria Virtual. As the founder of what is today one of the most important companies in Venezuela in terms of investment in cryptoactive with a growing community of more than 38k people. We believe in the project that Dash has as a cryptocurrency, due to the excellent governance system that it has. Decentralization is an important path that must take any economic field, Venezuela is a precursor of the use of cryptoactive and is also the second country with greater adoption Dash has more than 3 thousand businesses that accept Dash and a communication that of more than 20 thousand people informed and possessors of Dash.
In view of the expansion that Dash has had in Latin America this year, we see an important resource that we can exploit and we refer to the intellectual material that the communities possess and that they wish to contribute to the growth and adoption of Dash. Currently there are more than 30 teams, organizations and projects that are responsible for bringing adoption, development or investment to Dash. All financed in some way by the treasury. We have noticed a remarkable number of proposals from the community, there are even some proposals that never enter voting cycles because they do not have the entrance fee to those cycles (5Dash Main Dash Central, 1 Dash to Dashboost proposal).

We want to take Dash to the next level and to expand its penetration in the Latin American and world market, that is why today we present our proposal for financing entry to voting cycles.

I will now offer to sponsor one proposal per cycle. These are the rules to be considered:

RULES

• You will not spam me with requests
• Only post your link to your pre-proposal discussion in this thread ONCE. Nothing more
• Your pre-proposal needs to be online for at least 2 weeks before you want to go online with your proposal
• I will give feedback in your pre-proposal discussion if I will or will not support you. Whether or not I will explain myself depends on your proposal.
• You have to be verifiable with your real name and prior work experience (e.g. linkedin).
PAYMENT FOR LENDING

• Repaying me 6 DASH (5 DASH proposal fee reimbursement + 1 DASH lending fee) after your proposal passed (DashCentral)
• Repaying me 1.25 DASH (1 DASH proposal fee reimbursement + 0.25 DASH lending fee) after your proposal passed (Dashboost)

• Sharing any requested information about your project after funding (except user data or personal informations) with me and the community within 5 Days upon request.
• Making an awesome project and bringing the DASH Network to the next level!

These Terms are non negotiable.

Best Regards from Venezuela.

Mineria Virtual

Hello Dash community, I stand before you as CEO of Mineria Virtual. As the founder of what is today one of the most important companies in Venezuela in terms of investment in cryptoactive with a growing community of more than 38k people. We believe in the project that Dash has as a cryptocurrency, due to the excellent governance system that it has. Decentralization is an important path that must take any economic field, Venezuela is a precursor of the use of cryptoactive and is also the second country with greater adoption Dash has more than 3 thousand businesses that accept Dash and a communication that of more than 20 thousand people informed and possessors of Dash.
In view of the expansion that Dash has had in Latin America this year, we see an important resource that we can exploit and we refer to the intellectual material that the communities possess and that they wish to contribute to the growth and adoption of Dash. Currently there are more than 30 teams, organizations and projects that are responsible for bringing adoption, development or investment to Dash. All financed in some way by the treasury. We have noticed a remarkable number of proposals from the community, there are even some proposals that never enter voting cycles because they do not have the entrance fee to those cycles (5Dash Main Dash Central, 1 Dash to Dashboost proposal).

We want to take Dash to the next level and to expand its penetration in the Latin American and world market, that is why today we present our proposal for financing entry to voting cycles.

I will now offer to sponsor one proposal per cycle. These are the rules to be considered:

RULES

• You will not spam me with requests
• Only post your link to your pre-proposal discussion in this thread ONCE. Nothing more
• Your pre-proposal needs to be online for at least 2 weeks before you want to go online with your proposal
• I will give feedback in your pre-proposal discussion if I will or will not support you. Whether or not I will explain myself depends on your proposal.
• You have to be verifiable with your real name and prior work experience (e.g. linkedin).
PAYMENT FOR LENDING

• Repaying me 6 DASH (5 DASH proposal fee reimbursement + 1 DASH lending fee) after your proposal passed (DashCentral)
• Repaying me 1.25 DASH (1 DASH proposal fee reimbursement + 0.25 DASH lending fee) after your proposal passed (Dashboost)

• Sharing any requested information about your project after funding (except user data or personal informations) with me and the community within 5 Days upon request.
• Making an awesome project and bringing the DASH Network to the next level!

These Terms are non negotiable.

Best Regards from Venezuela.

Mineria Virtual

It's nice to see that you picked up the torch. Although I would have preferred that you come up with your own rules for the proposal fee lending. But as the saying goes "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ;)
I wish you good luck.

Best Regards from Berlin
AnCapitol

Back