• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[February Update] DashBoost Public Beta

The available budget for microproposals is currently set to 10 dash.
Isnt 1 dash proposal fee to much for a microproposal?

In the main budget system the whole budget is 6176 dash and the proposal fee is 5 dash.
So for 10 dash , the microproposal fee should be
0.008 dash.

We are still in final stages of signing off the project with GreenCandle so that is not a live cycle you are looking at. In relation to 1 Dash fee - That's what was proposed to and passed by the Masternode network so that's our starting point.. We can optimize this over time..

Is it not truly live? I wonder because I test the system by burning 1 Dash. Wonder if it will be sent back or is this a live cycle.

Is it not truly live? I wonder because I test the system by burning 1 Dash. Wonder if it will be sent back or is this a live cycle.

It's not truly live I'm afraid. The reason it looks like it's live is because GreenCandle requested that we replicate the exact live environment for final test.

I can send you back the 1 Dash to the address submitted with your proposal if that's OK?

May I ask, is this project opensource?
I would like a proxy voting (or delegated voting) capability.
So if it is open source I would like to take a look and see if the code architecture and design make it easy to do so.

May I ask, is this project opensource?
I would like a proxy voting (or delegated voting) capability.
So if it is open source I would like to take a look and see if the code architecture and design make it easy to do so.

Currently not open source in a capacity that will allow you to do this. Good idea tho.

Could you please add tags to the proposals. We do need some categories, not all proposals should be displayed in linear mode. An optional directory structure view will be usefull, for those who whould like to vote only for the proposals of a specific field, and ignore all the rest fields.

Could you please add tags to the proposals. We do need some categories, not all proposals should be displayed in linear mode. An optional directory structure view will be usefull, for those who whould like to vote only for the proposals of a specific field, and ignore all the rest fields.
Makes sense.. It has been added to the technical pipeline.

Makes sense.. It has been added to the technical pipeline.
And I have another request, which I think it is VERY important.
I would like the system to notify me by e-mail, whenever in a proposal the following condition is valid:
ABSOLUTE VALUE [ YES_VOTES_OF_A_PROPOSAL - NO_VOTES_OF_A_PROPOSAL ]< MY_NUMBER_OF_VOTES
This is an extremely important notification, that should be offered as an optional one in your system, as soon as possible.

Last edited:
And I have another request, which I think it is VERY important.
I would to be able to subscribe in your system in order to notify me by e-mail, whenever in a proposal the following condition is valid:
ABSOLUTE VALUE [ YES_VOTES_OF_THE_PROPOSAL - NO_VOTES_OF_THE_PROPOSAL ]< MY_NUMBER_OF_VOTES
This is an extremely important notification that should optionanl and should be offered in your system as soon as possible.

@demo, Again a very valid suggestion that I will add to the technical pipeline. I'm afraid I won't be able to expedite the development of this feature at this exact point in time as we were forced to move on to other projects due to the drop in the price of Dash. Obviously we will continue to support and maintain DashBoost but won't get any new features out until the next DashBoost sprint (Time TBD but I'm hoping we will get a sprint going in the near future.)

That said, if you like the work that my team and I have done and would like to support us please check out a new proposal that we are currently involved in.

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/dashlancer-matches-freelancers-employers

Back