• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

EXPANDING USERBASE BY QUICKLY INTRODUCING DASH TO FRESHLY ADMITTED TERTIARY STUDENTS IN GHANA

Issahabu

Hi Dash community
Please this is a proposal I intend submitting on Dashboost, your comments and considerations are highly needed. Thanks for your support

WHAT THIS PROPOSAL SEEKS TO ACHIEVE
This proposal seeks to target and carefully introduce DASH DIGITAL CASH to newly admitted tertiary students for the 2018/2019 academic year in three(3) Regions of Ghana. This gives DASH first contact penetration as a chunk or all the students have no knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
Have an encounter with fresh tertiary students about 95% of whom have absolutely no knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology by way of holding conferences in 4 tertiary institutions( 6 campuses) in the 3 regions of Ghana
Increase adoption and usability of Dash Digital cash in tertiary institutions in Ghana.
Expanding userbase of Dash Digital Cash
Potential for Dash business adoption as these fresh students establish businesses.
Building a solid foundation for Dash digital cash in Ghana as the about-to-be business men and women get acquainted with the digital revolution of our financial system.
Advertise Dash digital cash on www.uds360.com a students' news site serving 3 campuses of the University for Development Studies. Which has 16,000 + followers on facebook.

OVERVIEW OF THE PROPOSAL
The main target is to capture newly admitted tertiary students in the upcoming academic year beginning this September in 6 campuses in 3 regions of Ghana. Namely
  • University for Development Studies ;
-WA campus, Upper West Region

-TAMALE campus, Northern Region

-NAVRONGO campus, Upper East Region
  • Tamale Technical University
  • Bagabaga College of Education
  • Tamale College of Education
There are currently admissions on going in these instructions to enroll fresh students for the 2018/2019 academic year which commences in September. The University for Development studies alone enrolls about 2000+ fresh students yearly. This coupled with the other institutions will undoubtedly admit thousands of freshers who can be considered as newbies in the cryptocurrency space therefore offering opportunity for Dash digital cash and other Altcoins to make first moves on these young and prospective investors. This is key opportunity for Dash digital cash to make first move on these freshers and capture the potentials by imparting the knowledge of Dash digital cash and benefits it offers for businesses and individuals.

HOW PROPOSAL WILL BE CARRIED OUT

Hold meetups/conferences in the target 6 tertiary campuses aimed at engaging first year students and enlighten them about Dash Digital Cash and the benefits it offers as a medium of exchange.
Hold radio discussions in two campuses of the University for Development Studies namely WA campus and Tamale campus. This will be done using the radio stations in these campuses.
Publish write-ups about Dash Digital Cash on www.uds360.com which is a news site that serves three campuses and dozens of facebook followers.
Make Dash a house hold name in tertiary schools across Ghana thereby expanding usage of Dash digital cash by working with Hall of residence Administrators and students.

PROBLEM STATEMENT

The tertiary institutions in Ghana produces dozens of graduates every year but only a few of these graduates gets employed. This results in rising unemployment rate in the country thereby making students venture into entrepreneurship businesses. Apparently few students enroll at the tertiary institutions hoping to be employed by government, their target is gaining financial freedom through self-employment and entrepreneurship. This therefore offers the opportunity for cryptocurrency and blokchain technology to gain grounds in Ghana because that's exactly what students and graduates yern for, gaining financial freedom through decentralisation. These young men and women are potential adaptors and investors of cryptocurrency and the Alt-coin that makes a first move on them captures a potential market. Students especially freshers have not been able to identify the breakthrough that they desire to attain financial freedom.

SOLUTION STATEMENT

These therefore offers DASH the opportunity to capture and train these prospects which goes inline to achieving massive adoption and usability by potential business men and women. We intend introducing Dash digital cash to these group of students by way of holding conferences/meetups to educate them on the advantages DASH offers, it's unique features that supports business integration and profitability. Students will be trained to promote DASH on campus level for student entrepreneurs across the 6 campuses targeted. Campus' radio stations like ultimateradio on WA campus of the University for Development Studies will be used to hold discussions about DASH and the business / investment opportunities it offers. Publishing write-ups about DASH on campus news sites to reach out to more students as much as possible. One of such sites is www.uds360.com for students of the University for Development with facebook followers of over 16,000. Educating students on how top up airtime using DASH such as www.bitrefill.com. By this, daily usage and demand for Dash will increase dramatically.

PROPOSAL BUDGET
Coming soon.... It will be out once the cycle opens and the maximum payout known.

WHO AM I?

My name is Abubakari Issah, known on discord and Dash forum as Issahabu. I am from Ghana, West Africa precisely. I studied Accounting and Finance at the University for Development Studies, an entrepreneur and passionate cryptocurrency investor and enthusiast. I have participated in several Dash meetups and conferences since November 2017 and Dash digital cash happened to be the first coin I invested in. I have had time to learn much about how the blockchain and cryptocurrencies work there by enabling me to impart the knowledge I have to others.I held my first Dash Force meetup in July, 2018 and all is set for me to undertake August meetup that is currently going on. Pictures to my meetup can be found below;
http://imgur.com/gallery/ILKnH2c

The numerous Dash meetups and conferences/seminars I have participated in has given me an informed knowledge and zeal to carry out this project successfully for the Dash community. My upcoming Dash Force meetup is going to be bigger so watch out.
Contact me on facebook @ https://m.facebook.com/abubakari.issah.568
Twitter @ IAbu21
Discord@ Issahabu#5537

Back