• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ExchangeMyCoins now support Darkcoin

jacobworsoe

Great news! ExchangeMyCoins now supports Darkcoin! Buy, sell and exchange DRK instantly, easy and secure without signup.

What is ExchangeMyCoins?
· The world’s most user-friendly crypto coin exchange service.
· Does not require any registration or user profile.
· Exchanges are made in total anonymity.
· Easily exchange Bitcoins, Namecoins, Dogecoins, Litecoins, Vertcoin, Feathercoin and Darkcoin many more in the future.
· Makes it possible to pay with other coins on websites with Bitcoin as the only payment option.
· Exchanges are made instantly after the transaction is confirmed.
· An open company profile so you know who we are, without telling who you are.

Exchangemycoins - Laptop - Small.jpg

https://www.exchangemycoins.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
hey
great news !

No sign in is good
but what is this then ?
ckY4BSJ.jpg

Hi guys, thank you so much for pointing out the problems in Safari, I'll have tech look into it right away!

Best regards
Jacob Worsøe

PS:
i just wanna point out the MyCoin scam / ponzi in Hong Kong which was huge news recently in Asia !!!
(i know this has nothing to do with you, but here in Asia it is on everybody's mind ... regarding your branding !)

Has anyone here used ExchangeMyCoins and can anyone vouch for them? I want to use their service but I just want to make sure it's safe first, thanks :)

Hi again guys.

The issue with SSL in safari has now been resolved. Thanks for letting us know!

theplague: Our site is very safe. We just added site-wide SSL encryption (HTTPS) to keep your data secure. We take our users privacy and security very seriously.

Best regards
Jacob Worsøe
ExchangeMyCoins

Hi again guys.

The issue with SSL in safari has now been resolved. Thanks for letting us know!

theplague: Our site is very safe. We just added site-wide SSL encryption (HTTPS) to keep your data secure. We take our users privacy and security very seriously.

Best regards
Jacob Worsøe
ExchangeMyCoins
Confirmed, no ssl issues for me anymore on Safari. Thanks!

Note to everyone regarding overall service security: basically core functionality (and issue) is the same as for shapeshift.io for example - you have to trust that they will send you X-coins in return for your Y-coins. So compare additional features, usability, rate etc and act wisely - do not sent huge amounts, try some smaller first (no offense jacobworsoe , just some common coin rules :wink:).

PS. added link to first post

Confirmed, no ssl issues for me anymore on Safari. Thanks!

Note to everyone regarding overall service security: basically core functionality (and issue) is the same as for shapeshift.io for example - you have to trust that they will send you X-coins in return for your Y-coins. So compare additional features, usability, rate etc and act wisely - do not sent huge amounts, try some smaller first (no offense jacobworsoe , just some common coin rules :wink:).

PS. added link to first post

Thanks for the link.

No offense taken, I would also start with a small exchange just to see how fast and easy our service is :)

I was going to try to use your service today. However, I noticed this...

ShapeShift
Est. Exchange Rate: 1.00 BTC = 90.3409 DRK

ExchangeMyCoins
1 BTC = 82.22669901 DRK

Hmm... which one would you go with?

I was going to try to use your service today. However, I noticed this...

ShapeShift
Est. Exchange Rate: 1.00 BTC = 90.3409 DRK

ExchangeMyCoins
1 BTC = 82.22669901 DRK

Hmm... which one would you go with?

Hmm, seems our rates is not quite up to date. We update our exchange rates from several sources to get an average rate from multiple markets but it seems some of them are not accurate. I'll look into it right away.

Back